• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I think he was worth a lot more than 10 million, but with the players at our disposal (and the ones being selected) I think Dicko gives us more .

Bournemouth have massively overpaid for him. Either Callum Wilson gets fit and replaces Afobe - resulting in him sulking.

Or he carries on scoring, keeps Wilson out of the team, a top six team comes in for him and Bournemouth refuse to sell - resulting in him sulking.

You can bookmark that, as you seem to have done with all of my other comments.......:icon_eek:

If he continues his current form then 10 million will prove to be an absolute snip.

I think Dicko is a better footballer than Afobe. Our results when he is out show that. The only aspect where Afobe is ahead slightly is finishing. Everything else Nouha does better. He can play multiple roles, work outside the box as well as inside and link play effectively.

I think Dicko is/was more important to our team. I think Afobe will go on to have the better career in terms of the level he plays at

Wolves have just emailed asking for me to vote for my Silverbug Player of the Month for January.

That will show 'em

Pretty certain to sack KJ when they find out emails are being deleted....

I printed it off, screwed it up and then chucked it in the bin.

I've gone for Ikeme, Mesut Özil can only dream of being involved in so many goals.

I printed it off, screwed it up and then chucked it in the bin.
Surely printing it off, scribbling some swear words on it and posting it back to Wolves is the best option.

According to E&S RVLP is to be offered a new deal.

That's another 1 in 4 player tied up for a lengthy period of time.

I wonder if he's done a fat Darren Ferguson, he always used to put in a decent performance or two when contract time came round, then he'd go back to being lazy and shit for another couple of years?

After reading the email, I just muttered to myself that there should be an option for Jed Wallace and oh, hang on, he was Milwall's player of the month not ours. Then I refused to vote. That'll show 'em.

Deleted it without thinking - now if they had put up a competition for the worst player of the month!!

“We need that ‘big striker’ role as an option, we need power down the middle, hopefully he can bring it.
KJ on Bjorn.
He's still got the power fixation...

I see that after VLP's underwhelming display v Bolton, Deluded Ken is thinking of offering him a long contract.
Will someone give Ken a slap?

Talk about settling for utter mediochrity, underpinning any player that can offer you at best a completely random success rate of dribbling and crossing a ball.
A player who repeatedly tries to dribble, gets the ball taken off him and piles on more pressure on our beleagured defence.

Not sure where to put this but seems as good a place as any.

Bumped into Jed Wallace at the village hotel with the Milwall squad.
Wasn't particularly complimentary about Jackett and and the signing of Mason. I'd imagine he will be trying to get a permanent move next year the way he was talking.

Back