• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not sure where to put this but seems as good a place as any.

Bumped into Jed Wallace at the village hotel with the Milwall squad.
Wasn't particularly complimentary about Jackett and and the signing of Mason. I'd imagine he will be trying to get a permanent move next year the way he was talking.

FFS that's disappointing. I genuinely believed Wallace would be a decent replacement for Sako, and would also fill in the no.10 role in certain situations.
I can't believe how he's been used. Definitely another black mark against Jackett.

FFS that's disappointing. I genuinely believed Wallace would be a decent replacement for Sako, and would also fill in the no.10 role in certain situations.
I can't believe how he's been used. Definitely another black mark against Jackett.

Fucking Saville could be playing #10 today if rumours turn out to be true and Wallace is out on loan... Words fail me

I guess the hope is we get a new manager in by the summer who will know how to use players with actual technical ability

Picture put up for Frank.

69b4141de06d8ddb3277fca43131dca9.jpg

He wants to know what the sport ground is at the side of the hotel.

It looks too small, and I can't see any indication of a square. I reckon it is a bowling green.

The left of the two areas looks like the size of a tennis court but I think that is the hotel ornamental garden.

Don't think that its a bowling green - not quite the right shape & no evidence of the 'ditch' around the edge

Could be a Polo field - I'm sure that that would have been a big sport in Wolverhampton :charge: :)

Squeeze has checked. It was ground left aside for sporting activities of pretty much all sorts. Bicycle races were run there among other things.

Fucking Saville could be playing #10 today if rumours turn out to be true and Wallace is out on loan... Words fail me

Another assist and was apparently the best player on the pitch today according to my Walsall supporting mates.

Never mind the assists, did he show how powerful he is? If not, he won't be in our 11 anytime soon.

Friday night on Sky and Middlesbrough decide to charge £32 a fucking ticket.

Back