• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I will go and sit in a skip with a plastic cup of shite beer after watching to recreate the post match Double 6 experience as well

I will go and sit in a skip with a plastic cup of shite beer after watching to recreate the post match Double 6 experience as well

I remember I walked halfway there with you and DW before realising I couldn't even face the pub and went home

Don’t forget to burn six quid before drinking that shit beer.

Whatever you do, never try and recreate the toilets in there. Most festivals on the fifth day would have been ashamed.

I appreciate this is premature but I’ve been asked if anything has been released about next years season tickets (re early bird etc.)? A quick search on the wolves website has not yielded much.

I appreciate this is premature but I’ve been asked if anything has been released about next years season tickets (re early bird etc.)? A quick search on the wolves website has not yielded much.

Nowt. Will presume they are now waiting for what will happen with this season as they may discount tickets for games we can't attend.

Nothing whatsoever. I think we won't hear anything until the current season starts again, as there could be refunds for closed doors matches to take into account and all sorts.

Joao Moutinho, Rui Patricio, Ruben Neves and Diogo Jota part of a grand gesture by the Portugal squad - donating half of their Euro 2020 qualification bonus to help Portuguese non-league clubs stay afloat during this coronavirus crisis

_111786100_topsix.jpg

Compared to where we've been for the last 40 years, I'm delighted each time I look at the league table.

Joao Moutinho, Rui Patricio, Ruben Neves and Diogo Jota part of a grand gesture by the Portugal squad - donating half of their Euro 2020 qualification bonus to help Portuguese non-league clubs stay afloat during this coronavirus crisis

Wait for the comments on Twitter

WhY nOt AlL oF iT?

So, a look back into the past... 15th April 2016, four years ago, Wolves traveled to play Hull City. The Wolves team was

TEAM | Ikeme; Doherty, Iorfa, Hause, Deslandes; Price, Saville, Edwards (c); Henry, Helan, Sigurdarson. #HCAFCvWWFC

SUBS | Martinez, Hayden, Coady, Le Fondre, Enobakhare, Hunte, Mason. #HCAFCvWWFC

My, we've come a long way in 4 years!

So, a look back into the past... 15th April 2016, four years ago, Wolves traveled to play Hull City. The Wolves team was

TEAM | Ikeme; Doherty, Iorfa, Hause, Deslandes; Price, Saville, Edwards (c); Henry, Helan, Sigurdarson. #HCAFCvWWFC

SUBS | Martinez, Hayden, Coady, Le Fondre, Enobakhare, Hunte, Mason. #HCAFCvWWFC

My, we've come a long way in 4 years!
Took you and Aiki about 4 years to get to the ground with your shoddy directions...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Sky have done a piece on every PL first team player out of contract on June 30th. A couple of things to note, Kilman isn't on there which I presume is an oversight. More interstingly they say we have a 1 year option on Ruddy, so whether he stays is up to us.

Sky have done a piece on every PL first team player out of contract on June 30th. A couple of things to note, Kilman isn't on there which I presume is an oversight. More interstingly they say we have a 1 year option on Ruddy, so whether he stays is up to us.

Tim did a piece on Max the other day and confirmed, despite reports, his contract doesn't expire this year.

Just missed the reserve keeper. Funny how I can remember more about 1972 than I can about this season.

Got 11 but ran out of time, would have got 2 or 3 more with a few more minutes

Got the lot... First Wolves team I supported

struggled with a bit of the defence but 11 from 16 was creditable as I wasn't born for another month.

Back