• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Todd Cantwell believing all the hype about himself (again) gets humped 6-2 so Diogo will play Lys Mousset

That’s a push notification I thought I would never see (and no not my overly sensitive doorbell)
f67d80d746e1f7d79b4ae40bf51071bc.jpg

Actual article is here:

Who should be Premier League Player of the Year? https://theathletic.com/1745245/202...layer-of-the-year/?source=user_shared_article

I wish I had notifications of motions at the back door, would have saved me a few embarrassing incidents...

I wish I had notifications of motions at the back door, would have saved me a few embarrassing incidents...

My phone would be out of battery in minutes if today were a normal day. Couldn't set it to vibrate, either, I'd never be off the pot.

Seems a bit over the top that description, wouldn't really call it a great goal personally. It's a basic square pass inside rather than anything requiring great vision and the 'feint' looks much more loose touch and a stumble to me.

Seems a bit over the top that description, wouldn't really call it a great goal personally. It's a basic square pass inside rather than anything requiring great vision and the 'feint' looks much more loose touch and a stumble to me.

Was purely a fishing trip to ease the boredom, but you’ve taken my rod and snapped it in half. I’ll get back in my box.

#BigMatchRevisited tonight, Black Country derby back in 2011.

How far have we come since this lineup , please discuss and show your workings out !

95614646_10158030574409597_708284152000020480_o.jpg

I watched it. Karl Henry was magnificent throughout. Anyone who thinks he couldn't play - go and watch that.

It was fairly rustic, we were very direct but we did it as Meite was awful under the high ball and off set pieces Carson was dreadful. We had a plan and executed it well.

There are precisely 0 players from that team that I would want in our starting XI now. I would want Fletcher on the bench as he was a magnificent forward (but he's no Raul).

That bench looks better than most of the starters. You could make a much better team that that which started.

Hennessy
Foley - Berra - Craddock - Ward
Hunt - Milijas/Gued - Henry - Jarvis
SEB - Fletcher

Hunt, just because Gued in the right is weird.

Back