• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Jesus H Christ, I would like to clarify that the above quote was not one I'd heard when I thought he sounded OK. That is just the ramblings of an idiot

"The opposition won't be able to stop us playing to our plan, because we're not going to have a plan"

"Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done eighteen times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!"

Have any of our players said what it was like to work with him in that time? I can’t recall having seen any “behind the scenes” comments from those who were around at that point.

"And another thing that has pleased me is in Ladbrokes, we’re not one of the three favourites to get relegated and they don’t normally get it wrong. They have looked at our squad and thought ‘they will get out of it’ and that’s what I’m thinking."

giphy.gif

At the end of January we were 16/1 for relegation based on our league position not our performances. Odds too good to refuse as it was rapidly coming clear that we were truly dreadful.

"Hello, can you please make some ill informed, uneducated comments on a game you can't remember?"

"Yep no problem"

Was that Bully's first airplane celebration? - no

Why did they fly up? Because they wanted NYE in Newcastle - no they flew that morning

Is Mark Mcghee playing? - He's in the first bloody clip

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1258837825086078978?s=09

There's only Allison and Ederson in the PL I'd swap him for if you gave me the choice. The latter just for his distribution.

De Gea has been crap for two years since the World Cup. If it's a blip it's a bloody long one.

Anything which suggests Patricio is between the 11th and 15th best keeper in the PL needs dismissing put of hand.

A few months back there was one of these for midfielders and Moutinho was in the decent bracket. Quite clear then the maker of these things either doesn't watch football or just likes receiving abuse via Twitter

and here is another example.

Nuno level with Frank, Arteta and Howe. Get in the fucking sea

EXhgJqqXkAAL2nF

Yes, what an amazing job Howe has done this year :icon_lol:

whilst the weather ain't great sunday, I might spend time watching this:

and here is another example.

Nuno level with Frank, Arteta and Howe. Get in the fucking sea

EXhgJqqXkAAL2nF

It's just all over the shop. Potter has had the same games as Smith got more points and spent less but he's deemed worse. It ain't pretty but Dyche has done more than average considering Burnley's budget and then there's Eddie Fraud. State of it.

For a start, any 'average' column has to be in the middle and contain 50% of the sample. Moronic.

I went into angry mode when I first scrolled down that picture as somehow I thought it was in descending order from the top down !!

Quite an accurate re run as you won’t be able to get a pint in the pub after just like the actual night.

Back