• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It is indeed my friend (HSV are ok but there's no love there, just goodwill). I still go to our winter games in my St Pauli hat :) Only I am allowed to have two teams.

St Pauli is more than a club, it's a movement.

Very impressed you played for Aalen! I never got anywhere near that level. Got €20 a game or so to play for Eintracht Elbe in the heady days of 2002 but that's as far as it went.

Tifo podcast had a Wolves ep yesterday - Spiers is the guest 'expert' so you mileage may vary but they cover quite a lot of ground

If the pronunciation of Doherty's name bothers you maybe don't watch :whistle:

Plenty of sense from Wolves
c01ddd97c02eb23b8531eb903aa39589.jpg

No issue with that, but I'd have him on a short leash from now onwards. What he did wasn't an error of judgement, it was I don't give a fuck stupidity.

Could be the awakening he needs, should be a good life lesson and a realisation he needs to be more mature

What happened? Spiers' tweets don't actually say that bit.

Went to some house party in London with a load of z list celebs or something.

Went to some house party in London with a load of z list celebs or something.

Yeah pictured on Social media with Love Island Contestants.
I down wiv the kids innit

*Disclaimer i only know about Love Island because My Stepdaughter loves it and is always phoning her mum when it's on they watch it together despite being in different countries

25 years ago today:

BATTERED them. I think I knew deep down we'd had it. We couldn't keep clean sheets for love nor money at the time so the second leg was always going to be tough.

Bolton shouldn't have been allowed to sign Shilton in the first place.

Who edited that video :) :) :)

You're even putting Venus videos up now !!

This is how propaganda campaigns work...

Changed the video now, that's normally a good channel but it is a bit haphazard this time.

What were the circumstances of the Shilton signing? Branagan was there usual keeper at that time wasn't he? Presumably he got injured and they signed Shilton on an emergency?

Yeah, pretty much (or might have been a red card, I can't remember). Anyway it's their problem if they get to the deadline and don't bother having enough keepers at the club.

Stowell getting beaten from distance again, and also looking too far off his line. Seems to be a theme (that i didn't notice at the time)

Oh yeah, that was a big problem for a while. He did sort it out in the end (unlike Ikeme).

It's a fluke of a hit though. Slices it.

Aidan Davison was their other keeper, not sure what was wrong with him, he wasn't a kid either, mid 20s.

I've never been able to stand Jason McAteer. Remember him playing for Blackburn down here just after Souness had taken over, such a primadonna. Spent the whole game looking for a fight, the dickhead.

Was absolutely raging in some poxy five a side Masters tournament last year as well :icon_lol: Imagine getting wound up by Michael Owen.

Back