• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It wasn't so much the busy nature of it that was the problem, it was twofold:

1) Pubs still treating it as a normal Friday night, so they had music playing at a ridiculous volume to the point that you couldn't hear anyone stood two inches away from you, particularly so in the George Wallis. This isn't going to work when you want to meet people and talk about the game, I don't need a pint that badly.
2) Dreadful service, I got to the bar without too much bother in the Slug & Lettuce. They then served some bawling moron who was leaning OVER me while I was waiting. Er, if he's standing behind me then he's obviously not next, is he? That was the final straw so I said let's go home.

They then served some bawling moron who was leaning OVER me while I was waiting. Er, if he's standing behind me then he's obviously not next, is he? That was the final straw so I said let's go home.
The amount of bar staff who get arsey when you call them out over it. I’ve had the “I won’t be serving you at all with that attitude” a few times. Remember getting kicked out of the racecourse after telling the barman he was shit at his job.

MGW spotted at a party with love island contestants according to the daily mail,they've printed photos of him there,so he's in for an almighty bollocking at the very least

I watched the replay. One thing that struck me the indid notnpick up on that night because I was working in the bar was the fucking noise.

City fans on social media called it #bastardcauldron.
Watching it you suddenly realise just how loud it was.

Without wanting to read too much into this does mgw's indiscretion give us an idea as to why he hasn't kicked on. He thinks he's Billy big bollocks and he's already made it.

No his back was borked and since he was fit again he was back in the squad.

If he was a twat Nuno would have binned him and if it was a newish thing then someone from the U23's would have been pushed ahead of him.

He has just been a fucking idiot. Don't think things need digging anymore to find a reason.

Theres a video of him with his gf driving to London with no seatbelts on and then he goes to a Z list party where photo's are taken.

It's hard to think he's any better than the rest of the over inflated footballers who are so very special and don't have to follow the same rules as us plebs.

my thoughts are MGW=Jack Greilish=Kyle Walker etc except they will be forgiven as they have been deliverring in football terms.

It's no different cept he plays for us, if operation restart were to happen his actions could have a devastating impact on us if he passes it round.

I'm happy to let the club decide what to do about him.

This celeb culture is a disease in itself, but he is young and younger people are less mature and not worried about others as much.

However holier than thou people will love this as they can feel superior without actually being examined themselves.

Theres a video of him with his gf driving to London with no seatbelts on and then he goes to a Z list party where photo's are taken.

It's hard to think he's any better than the rest of the over inflated footballers who are so very special and don't have to follow the same rules as us plebs.

my thoughts are MGW=Jack Greilish=Kyle Walker etc except they will be forgiven as they have been deliverring in football terms.

It's no different cept he plays for us, if operation restart were to happen his actions could have a devastating impact on us if he passes it round.

I'm happy to let the club decide what to do about him.

This celeb culture is a disease in itself, but he is young and younger people are less mature and not worried about others as much.

However holier than thou people will love this as they can feel superior without actually being examined themselves.

It's on the wolves-covid thread. He is wearing a seat belt, just not correctly. He has it fed under his armpit and not over his shoulder

It's on the wolves-covid thread. He is wearing a seat belt, just not correctly. He has it fed under his armpit and not over his shoulder

oops, under his armpit lol. That must be cool now. I did try to watch the video but it was impossible.

oops, under his armpit lol. That must be cool now. I did try to watch the video but it was impossible.

Yeah, vacuous drivel...

Also, her shoving her phone in front of his face while he's driving is really recommended

Wearing the seatbelt under the arm - isn't that how the drummer from Def Leppard became known as the one armed bandit? Besides the whole crash thing.

I have a mate that is a really good track day driver wearing a 5 point harness, and nothing boils his piss more than people thinking they're cool not wearing a seatbelt !

My mate Dave travels Europe driving fast cars with journalists in, the motoring journos that don't have licences or can't be trusted. He says the number of them that try to get away without a seat belt because they're with a professional driver defies belief.

That Def Leppard drummer had a crash and was ejected from the vehicle, but his arm stayed where is was.

Constantly funded by Volkswagen, who ended up polluting the world and tried to cover it up. Shame on you. They're also fake Wolves who used to mess up our NewsNow feed when that was a thing.

The cool kids are in 2.Bundesliga.

Constantly funded by Volkswagen, who ended up polluting the world and tried to cover it up. Shame on you. They're also fake Wolves who used to mess up our NewsNow feed when that was a thing.

The cool kids are in 2.Bundesliga.

That must be FC St. Pauli (if not Hamburger SV) the team (if I remember correctly) you used to watch when you lived in Hamburg. The team I used to play for in the 60s, VfR Aalen, used to be in 2. Bundesliga but was relegated recently to the Regionalliga Südwest. I still follow Aalen's results but only watch the Wolves (when COVID 19 isn't around) because I pay for live streaming of all their games. I developed my love of Wolves back in 1953 when they beat Honved and Moscow Dynamo.

Back