• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It’s just the same as your FPL team doesn’t have DMs and team of the weeks having wingers in CM an ST our wide

Timmy - "Swiss club Grasshopper Zurich has been bought by a Hong Kong firm owned by Jenny Wang, the wife of Fosun boss Guo Guangchang.

Wolves board member Sky Sun and European scout Bernard Schuiteman have both left Wolves to be president and sports director respectively."

Ed Francis and Boubacar Hanne both currently on loan there so this has been cooking for a while. Hope it works out better for them than it did for Jumilla!

They're a historically really big club in Swiss football but have turned to shit in recent years.

Jeff is going to be doing every thing soon. At least hostinng the board meetings will be easy...he can do them whilst on the loo.

A potentially decent place for our youngsters to move to if we can help them climb back up the ladder.

Jeff is going to be doing every thing soon. At least hostinng the board meetings will be easy...he can do them whilst on the loo.

Both me, that's not me in bed with another bloke called Jeff.

Got a bit of a soft spot for Grasshopper Zurich as I won the Europa League with them on FM years ago. Pajtim Kasami last minute winner against AC Milan in the final. My finest moment...

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Afobes face was a picture as well, just open mouthed, couldn't believe it :)

I don’t think I’ll ever be over this one. Still think we might have turned City over.

It was therapeutic watching Watford get stuffed in the final though.

Back