• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

No fine for Getafe or Inter or Roma or Sevilla for being unable to fulfil their fixtures. Seems fair.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/liverpool-and-man-city-among-five-english-teams-hit-uefa-fines

Wolves fined €10,000 by UEFA for been responsible for the late kick off in Espanyol.

1) there's a global pandemic, is this really a pressing issue?

2) i didn't realise there was a delay.

Joke fines and shows how out of touch UEFA are. Espanyol warned about spectator segregation. Better ticket allocation and preventing obscene pricing would have solved that.
I also had no idea that kick off was delayed - too busy moving from one section to another!

Joke fines and shows how out of touch UEFA are. Espanyol warned about spectator segregation. Better ticket allocation and preventing obscene pricing would have solved that.
I also had no idea that kick off was delayed - too busy moving from one section to another!

I was in the home end and not a soul complained. I didn't think it was a late kick off.

Apparently our 2nd time. Got a warning last time.

Is it possible? Could a TWF colouring competition be on the horizon?

There we go, no need for a comp now....I also think Pabbers would be a bitch at going outside of the lines as well so saves him from that shame becoming public

There we go, no need for a comp now....I also think Pabbers would be a bitch at going outside of the lines as well so saves him from that shame becoming public

Just checked and I've got a black and a blue biro. But hell, I'd risk my own health and that of my family to go and buy some colouring pencils.

Paddy has all the gear and no idea, it seems.

growing up as a really young kid my Grandad used to rave about him,but all I knew him as was the sports guy off ITV, which I dont think he appreciated too much

Just watched Wolves Babble again. What a season that was.

443337e7d321b2fa93cdc8e063e0c976.jpg

Diogo, Diogo, Diogo

I say that should be used as the actual result.

Loving Mikey Burrows' Wolves curtains.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Diogo is class at FIFA.

Went with a controversial 4-4-1-1 though.

Patrício

Doherty Boly Saïss Vinagre

Adama Neves Moutinho Podence

Jota (c)

Jiménez

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Timmy's latest Podcast is an interiew with Steve Morgan. Might give that one a listen, be interesting to hear his views on Mike, Stale and the Fuckwit he employed

Last edited:
Back