• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Absolutely magnificent player. A steal for what we paid.

"I know what Romain can do"

gettyimages-931073894_0.jpg

Wolves are through to the last 32 of the ultimate quaranTeam fifa tournament - one of our esports guys is playing for us. Todd Cantwell has won both his games for Norwich!

I’m that desperate for a Wolves fix I’ve been listening to Raul speak Spanish for 20mins on Facebook Live and haven’t got a clue what he’s on about.

I’m that desperate for a Wolves fix I’ve been listening to Raul speak Spanish for 20mins on Facebook Live and haven’t got a clue what he’s on about.

Did about five minutes of sagely nodding in agreement

Did about five minutes of sagely nodding in agreement

Did feel unnerved everytime he mentioned another team. When he was most likely talking about the best goal he’d scored etc.

We should be grateful Lambert was clueless about using Saiss or we might never have got Nuno.

Cheers Paul you useless bastard - you served us well in the end.

Wolverhampton to still come 2nd?

That's about right with the number of rent-a-moans you get around here.

"Wolverhampton's crap. Place X is lovely." "Have you ever been to the crap parts of X, or did you just visit the nice parts?"

Happy Birthday for yesterday to Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.

Oh and he did this 12 years ago on the day before his birthday...

I remember I paused the match about a minute before this goal and went out for ciggies. By time I'd got back home I'd had half a dozen "Oh my God, did you see that goal" type messages.

The club are sending them fresh meal kits daily with instructions on how to cook them

Back