• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I went to 5 games that season and managed to see us lose 3 times! Crawley, Gillingham and MK Dons which were all exceptionally grim.

I went to 5 games that season and managed to see us lose 3 times! Crawley, Gillingham and MK Dons which were all exceptionally grim.

I went to Crawley and Gillingham that year too. Christ it was awful! My abiding memory of Gillingham was the poor cheerleaders having to prance around in the freezing cold wearing massive parkas.

I think I must have blocked that, and indeed everything else about that night, from my mind. The ridiculous thing was, I think we won about 10 games in between those 2 defeats. Obviously wasn’t at any of those though!

Yeah, that's a trope that I really dislike for how it appears in print - pretty sure every team's fans (even Man United ones, nowadays) think some variant of "typical us, messing it up again".

That Swiss Ramble report on the finances makes good reading. Everton an absolute basket case financially

Villa away Sat lunchtime
Sheff Utd away 2pm Sunday
Arsenal home 8pm Monday

Switched for tv

My wife had booked a hotel spa day on the Sunday and was saying I couldn’t go to Villa if it moved. Thank fuck They moved it Saturday lunchtime

Been invited to a wedding for first time in a few years, Mrs Lupo's cousin's daughter and its the same day as the Villa game ffs. They're Villa fans too

Coady has now played every single minute of our last 100 league games.

Iron man.

Durham and Gough talking about Wolves, in the positive, now

Let me just finish cutting off my eyelids with a rusty spoon and I'm sure I can find the time to listen to Darren Gough talk about football.

Back