• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Maccy Ds and 10 cans of Stella before a joyride to celebrate?

With Eye Of The Tiger on the car stereo too obviously.

I plan on making myself cheeseburgers for tea then chucking it up the wall as it's clearly the wrong food.

Wolves are 25th in the Deloitte List for the 2018/2019 season for the highest revenue generating clubs in world football.

That means the same thing. No club outside a Europe gets close to the revenues. Our revenue is almost identical to Benfica. Blimey. A couple more rounds in the Europa and a similar league finish to last year and we might well breach the top twenty.

Just put my 2 year old on the waiting list for a season ticket. My huff to cancel after VAR isn't going well.

That's what triggered me to do it - not going to actually get him one for at least 3 years time, but if I didn't get him on now would be an issue then. Plus there is a single spare seat next to us three which would be ideal..

Is it who I think it is that has sent that?

Graham Large? May have been, the guy comes across as seriously unhinged.

perhaps we should be careful about proposing suspects in the absence of evidence?
Assume there is a (frantic?) discussion ensuing in the mod cave...

Tranmere v Watford postponed so if we were to get past Man Utd tomorrow night then the game a week on Sunday will likely be moved to as it’s the only viable date to play the replay.

Back