• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

There are some really horrible players in there. And yet some utter class (not just from now either).

It's been a real rollercoaster of a decade.

Great quiz, thank you. I got 24. That's partly down to a mid decade coma, and partly to a bottle of wine. As you said some total class and some total horror shows, which bought a few memories back. Happy New Year. :)

Found that quiz solid! Gave it a good crack but was just sat there with a mind blank for half of it.

I got Teixeira though, so there's that...

Edit: got about 30...

50, would have got more, but ran out of time. Took a minute and a half trying to spell the names of a couple of Skandi's

I got stuck on stephen hunt's surname and refused to move on until i'd forced that and his mop of hair out of my mind.

brilliant, got 52 including Donk who i repeatedly spelt wrong as am a muppet.

I got 54, also ran out of time.

65 and then ran out of time. Missed some bloody obvious ones too!

50, would have got more, but ran out of time. Took a minute and a half trying to spell the names of a couple of Skandi's

I got 50 I think, and ran out of time. Missed some obvious ones, ans well as some difficult ones. A few I'd never have got. I'm surprised to get as many as you though, you know your stuff, whereas I'm a part timer with a terrible memory.

TBH I pretty much went through the current, Jackett and circa 2011-13 teams in vain hope. but 50 exceeds what I would usually expect me to get.

Just had another try - got 45. Quite poor really. Just cannot remember the goalscorers in the period after MM and before Lambert.

After hearing a piece of trivia regarding Sadio Mane during yesterday’s Liverpool game. Are there any Wolves players that have scored every day of the week whilst playing for Wolves?

Nuno handing out news like crazy today. Obviously likes the FA Cup pressers..

Lot of interest in Traore, is there a chance he could leave?
Nuno: "No."

Willy Boly?
"He is running around the pitch and I am so happy. Things take time."

Cutrone going anywhere in January?
"We will see"

Nuno handing out news like crazy today. Obviously likes the FA Cup pressers..

Lot of interest in Traore, is there a chance he could leave?
Nuno: "No."

Willy Boly?
"He is running around the pitch and I am so happy. Things take time."

Cutrone going anywhere in January?
"We will see"

No one is buying Traore as they wouldn't want to pay what we would want.

Boly probably not going to appear till much later in Jan even if he is running around now.

Cutrone will only go somewhere if someone with at least as much potential has come in.

(that's the bits he didn't say)

Apparently he referred to Jotas injury as "not good" hopefully nothing too serious.

Back