• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

On Jota. Anyone think Jose will try and buy him, maybe not the January window but the summer one? Whenever he covered Wolves games early this season he was prasing him a lot and then he was clearly impressed last week as well.

ITK desire. Social Media makes it that people want to be noticed and then the fake news spreads.

We had weeks of Costa isn't injured when he was pulled out of a game before kick off. Apparently we had agreed to sell him and Fosun had banned him from playing. Numerous players have had fights with players/managers over the years. I like it because it makes me laugh but some take it as gospel

Hennessey. Every time.

Then it actually was true in the end.

While we are still considered 'little ole Wolves' and deemed to be over achieving, our players will always be on the big boys radar, in 3 or 4 years when we are still top 4 contenders it will change

On Jota. Anyone think Jose will try and buy him, maybe not the January window but the summer one? Whenever he covered Wolves games early this season he was prasing him a lot and then he was clearly impressed last week as well.

Eriksen is going so maybe.

Will cost them north of £50m though if they want him.

I heard that MGW nicked Lescott's fancy piece, who in turn was the girlfriend of Carl Johnson of 'The Johnsons' and was dealt a hammer to the back. It's true, I tells ya.

Eriksen is going so maybe.

Will cost them north of £50m though if they want him.
As much as I love Diogo, he's not going to be booting Son out of their XI. I'd say that position is the least of their concern given their dire options at full back and Lo Celso/Ndombele not really making an impact as of yet.

Final home record for 2019 (all comps):

P29 W18 D7 L4 F53 A29

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/30/ex-w...backroom-staff-in-shock-career-move-11974575/

Sin Cara (wrestler, with the mask who came last home game of 18/19 season) appointed Director of International Development- not too sure if his role is as big as the job title suggests. But I'm guessing its for marketing wolves in north/central america

More than likely especially with his Mexican roots, if he wrestles for a company like AAA in a Wolves mask it’s great marketing especially with a lot of Mexican fans starting to follow us because of Raul Jiminez

Was it the Spanish version of April Fools Day on the 28th December?

Last edited:
seems like media outlets wasn't reporting it on 28th as much because of them thinking that, media outlets reporting it more in past 18 hrs or so, seems like it could be legit

Back