• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Read it & weep - still at least he seems as surprised as the rest of us will be :icon_biggrin:

(Still you can prove anything with stats - stay at one club long enough then it's always possible. Should have been av goals per season)

Absolutely insane if correct, adama is just a statistical anomaly

I can't believe I still (sometimes) call a certain Scandinavian Everton player by an ex-Wolves striker's name yet totally forget about the latter when I'm under pressure!

If I had one of those Men In Black memory-wiper thingies I'd definitely have another go. Some of the ones I missed...!

Probably makes you the world leader right now, young man.

a0KNqmW.png

Doesn't look like anyone has gone past that.

Fun quiz!

Fell just short of 60, ran out of time. Spent far too long trying to figure out who one of the latest CM's to score was! And I definitely forgot a couple I really shouldn't. Interesting to see when I'd finished the main chunk missing was from during the post-PL, pre-L1 era.

I got 40 :icon_lol:

It would have been higher as there were a few players I could picture but could not for the life of me remember their names!

I think that theory of getting stupider as your kids get more intelligent must be true. I remembered some pretty obscure ones but missed loads of really obvious players (including several current squad members).

So it would have been higher if you knew the answers.

Happy New Year Trev x

I admire your honesty, mate.

28 though! You've had a season ticket for literally every year (I haven't)

I can picture the goals. I can picture the people. I just am awful on names. Awful. You lot are lucky I can remember everyone in the pub!

It's weird

I can keep in my brain some ridiculous chess variations going acres of moves deep, and I can picture the board in my head without one set up in front of me. I can move the pieces in my head, and work out where they all are at the end of the variation and think about what I think about the position, but can I remember the name of a Wolves player? Nope. Brains operate in strange ways...

So it would have been higher if you knew the answers.

Happy New Year Trev x
It would have been higher if my memory wasn't completely shot to shit (only slightly higher, mind). I knew who some of the players were, just had a complete mind blank on their names (including your favourite full back - I could have had another 10 minutes and still not remembered his name!)

Happy New Year too mate. Keep the quizzes coming.

67. I’m giving myself 68 though as I was bashing someone in and it wouldn’t accept my spelling. Also had two players in my head but their names were alluding me but that’s the game.

Spent so long getting the majority of the the early years I missed easy ones from the Jackett/Zenga/Lambert years but I spent most of my time on my phone at those games anyway.

Back