• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Seems like a perfectly good use of time to me!

The Internet hasn't made me obsolete. Not quite, anyway.

I'm not as sharp as I was 10 years ago, it's all downhill from here :(

11/14 - no good from 2000 through to 2002.

11/14 - no good from 2000 through to 2002.

Same. Got them all 2002 onwards. Got the obvious first one. Missed the 3 in the middle of those, which hilalriously I missed the one who I kept hammering into the #9 quiz and the one who is in both.

I only got 10/14. Annoyingly, 2 of the ones I forgot where incorrect answers from the number 9 quiz yesterday.

Just a quick request if anyone else has a spare supporter number for Liverpool at home (Thu 23rd Jan) if they can't make it. The more points the better obviously. Cheers.

Just a quick request if anyone else has a spare supporter number for Liverpool at home (Thu 23rd Jan) if they can't make it. The more points the better obviously. Cheers.

See Banjo up above.

12/14 - probably could have got one of them, would never have got the other

I missed 2002, would never have got that one.

This may be bullshit, but the guy who I know who is connected to the club said that Boly's injury was caused by a reckless over the ball challenge in training by MGW.
He added that Nuno told MGW that he would not play again untill Boly does.

MGW taking out Boly.....checks date, nope not April 1st....I can laugh at that one.

I really love it when a player is dropped/injured there is some dodgy story behind it.

Coady said he went over on it in training and it was innocuous. Unless this is all part of the cover up...

I never understand why people make stuff up

I never understand why people make stuff up

ITK desire. Social Media makes it that people want to be noticed and then the fake news spreads.

We had weeks of Costa isn't injured when he was pulled out of a game before kick off. Apparently we had agreed to sell him and Fosun had banned him from playing. Numerous players have had fights with players/managers over the years. I like it because it makes me laugh but some take it as gospel

The stupid one I keep getting told at work is Jota and Nuno have had a spat.....keep telling them its bullshit but it persists

Back