• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

20% off everything in the Wolves (online) shop today. Not much in stock though.

Someone on r/soccer has put together a table of if all games had finished at HT so far this season. We obviously all know we've been strong late in games this season, but we're one of two really noticeable position changes (along with Villa).

z6ag9biq19241.jpg

Someone on r/soccer has put together a table of if all games had finished at HT so far this season. We obviously all know we've been strong late in games this season, but we're one of two really noticeable position changes (along with Villa).

z6ag9biq19241.jpg

Then again a game lasts for 90 mins rather than just 45 so it's not really relevant

Conversely if you did a table based on the 2nd half, I’m sure Wolves would be in the top3/4.

Yeah, I'd like to see the 2nd half version too. And yep, I know it is all meaningless, don't worry I don't read anything into such stats/tables/whatever, just an interesting quirk.

So we've turn a lot of defeats into draws in the second half then, by the looks of it. Only actually gone on to win one more game in the second half.

We get ahead. We stay ahead. Not a single point squandered from a winning position.

Rodgers and Klopp are probably deservedly ahead in most voters' minds but you never know.

Jimenez is in player of the month and both Neves and Moutinho are in goal of the month.

Voted Moutinho for GOTM, Neves’ was a great goal but Moutinho’s was genius.

Top drawer technique, that was a beauty.

Back