• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I think if Nuno goes, the majority of our Portuguese players go too.

We said it in the summers when we signed them, a big part of the reason we were able to sign Neves, Moutinho, Jota, Patricio etc, was because of Nuno.

Cathro's time at Hearts was a disaster. Bielsa is wrong in about every way possible. Fortunately Nuno isn't going anywhere so it's all academic

Trying to blackmail Wolves into a payment. Might have worked for all we know.

If he's withdrawn the claim, it is because a settlement has been reached. Thus, it did work. Whether his allegation had merit we won't ever know.

So what do people think, Nuno really good chance he'll go? I've £100 against him going but can back it now so I won't loose anything but won't win much/be even

I don't think he'll go, no.

Arsenal are too fundamentally weak, Kroenke is too hands off and doesn't invest, the fanbase is disenchanted, the squad is pap with their best player now in his 30s and out of contract in 18 months.

Paddy, DW: I'm totally with you on the reasoning, that's exactly how I think. He has built this squad and it ain't doing badly. There he would have a disaffected squad and supporters plus Kroenke as you say.

Last edited:

"the Hammers were provided with the opportunity to exact vengeance for their fans one season later in the Europa League third-qualifying round.

They dropped Enner Valencia, Mark Noble, Arthur Masuaku, James Collins, even goalkeeper Adrian, from a winning line-up against Bournemouth the week before and were defeated 1-0 at the London Stadium by the titans of Giurgiu. Pathetic."

Love it

The classic is Valencia v Stoke. Get to the last 32. Draw a massive Spanish club. Field a weakened side because 40 points is the key.

Pulis at his fucking finest.

MON did something similar at Villa. Sent a reserve team to Russia to try and get Top 4 instead for a last 16(?) tie... they finished 6th again

Back