• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Nah, Villa under O'Neill. Throw a Europa League QF so you can qualify for the Europa League.

Edit: Tony got there first.

Think MON ended up doing one of those pointless gestures of paying for all those who'd travelled to have a meal at the club's expense.

https://le-grove.co.uk/2019/11/28/nuno-on-shortlist-why-this-is-disaster/

The absolute nick of this :icon_lol:

He does know what our record is in 2019 and what Arsenal's is, yeah?

Okay, at the risk of being in a minority of one (again), I sort of get his point. If I were an Arsenal fan I would probably share those feelings. His real fear is not Nuno but Mendes. And he has examples to back up why he thinks that would be wrong for his club. Whether Nuno is a good enough manager for them is not the point - he does not want Mendes running his club and that is what many outsiders see in Wolves.

Ah. The website meant Maldon and Tiptree were fifteen minutes from the draw rather than the nation was. Cheers

Nah, Villa under O'Neill. Throw a Europa League QF so you can qualify for the Europa League.

Edit: Tony got there first.

Think MON ended up doing one of those pointless gestures of paying for all those who'd travelled to have a meal at the club's expense.

Mate's a Villa STH and I can exactly pinpoint the moment he fell out of love with MON..................see above

I see Nuno's contract is due to expire at the end of next season - correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully Fosun see sense and start negotiating a new deal PDQ and provide a large war chest for the next two windows

Okay, at the risk of being in a minority of one (again), I sort of get his point. If I were an Arsenal fan I would probably share those feelings. His real fear is not Nuno but Mendes. And he has examples to back up why he thinks that would be wrong for his club. Whether Nuno is a good enough manager for them is not the point - he does not want Mendes running his club and that is what many outsiders see in Wolves.

If he bothered doing two seconds' worth of research he'd know that Mendes doesn't "run" Wolves.

I see Nuno's contract is due to expire at the end of next season - correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully Fosun see sense and start negotiating a new deal PDQ and provide a large war chest for the next two windows

I'm all for extending his contract, but any demands for a large war chest should be knocked back unless that's part of the plan, which if Timbo is correct it isn't. We shouldn't be held to ransom by anybody including Nuno

I'm all for extending his contract, but any demands for a large war chest should be knocked back unless that's part of the plan, which if Timbo is correct it isn't. We shouldn't be held to ransom by anybody including Nuno

There's a real opportunity to break into the top four and with one or two big big signings. We're beyond signing squad players as we're bringing the youth in. Now's the time to be bringing in those big names.

I remember Jeff Shi, when asked the question about the involvement of Mendes, his reply was, we tell him he doesn't tell us.

Boly seen in trainers today is good news.

He was behind me in his box during the game, looked cheerful and up on his feet fine without the boot he has against Villa.

Back