• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Timmy’s put his team of the decade together over at the Atlantic, and... err...

——————Hennessey
Doherty—Ricketts—Boly—Douglas
—-Moutinho—McDonald—Neves—
———Costa—Jimenez—Jota

Timmy’s put his team of the decade together over at the Atlantic, and... err...

——————Hennessey
Doherty—Ricketts—Boly—Douglas
—-Moutinho—McDonald—Neves—
———Costa—Jimenez—Jota

Where's dangerous?

Our current first XI with Boly in for Saiss is the TOTD

Fuck Tim, just as I was developing a new found respect.

Edit - Fucking Hennessey? Wanker

Edit again:
“Hennessey was young at the time and always a quiet character, a deep thinker, it was difficult for him coming through with Wolves struggling at the league,” says Burrows.
Yeah that really chimes with the cunt who gives nazi salutes.

It’s the team of 2010-2020 right?

Hennessey fucked off after relegation. During our previous stay in the top flight we used Hahnemann just as much. So Rui probably has more top flight appearances.

In slight defence of Timbo all The Athletic writers have been asked to do that and I guess the expectation is that you cover the span of the decade and look for influence as much as on pitch performance however our season ending finishes were:

2010 PL 15
2011 PL 17
2012 PL 20
2013 C 23
2014 L1 1
2015 C 7
2016 C 14
2017 C 17
2018 C 1
2019 PL 7

I think we can all see where the outliers are, to pick someone from any other side or in a formation which isn't 343 over that period is just silly

Well, the next Arsenal manager market is open on Betfair. I'd say you might be able to earn a few bob for Xmas by laying some bloke called Nuno...

If I knew how to I would. My understanding of betting is about as good as my understanding of technology...

Laying bets can be tough to get your head around. I'd try to explain it but the potential for mistakes is high and I don't want to loose people money!

He's 4/1 now though. Maybe when he was 5/4 but not worth it now.

The odds have been fluctuating wildly. First time I've ever looked at manager markets (over last night and today)

Mate of mine who knows the inside track at Arsenal recons it is Nuno and it is nailed on. I am going to be pissed off if he is right on this one, I really dont want it to be true...

But it does lead to the question - who next if Nuno goes???

Any thoughts?

Been thinking about that myself and I really have no idea. Hard to see past us being monumentally screwed if he left, he’s more important than any of the players.

Mate of mine who knows the inside track at Arsenal recons it is Nuno and it is nailed on. I am going to be pissed off if he is right on this one, I really dont want it to be true...

Any thoughts?

He's probably on the wind-up

Any thoughts?
Cathro. Call it a long shot, but I dont think the owners want to mess up the way the whole club is structured for someone not in the same mould as Nuno.

For what it's worth, I think he'll consider the move and use it to drive forwards some top class signings in the next couple of transfer windows.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back