• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

To be fair the Mail is shocking. But the quotes are the quotes.

I read that as something not dissimilar to what we all think already anyway - if we keep progressing and improving as a club, the players won't have a reason to leave. If we stall and/or start to stagnate in midtable or the like, we'll lose some. Nothing earth shattering, IMO.

I read that as something not dissimilar to what we all think already anyway - if we keep progressing and improving as a club, the players won't have a reason to leave. If we stall and/or start to stagnate in midtable or the like, we'll lose some. Nothing earth shattering, IMO.

absolutely this (and the same applies to Nuno too btw).
There's a very similar article on the e&s site.

spanish journalist asks player if he'd like to return to spain. what's he supposed to say?

Dont know where else to put this so here is as good as anywhere.
I was talking to someone who was in the Tunnel.at Villa Park for the Caribou Cup.

One of the senior Villa players came of the pitch and said...
"If thats their u23's God help us when we play the first team"
I found it quite funny, but would also point to a reason why Villa never really turned up.

I was trying to buy my home v Newcastle tickets this weekend (currently scheduled for Sat 11 January 2020), but it's not appearing on the OS. Does anyone know why this might be?

We're just going for quality of goal I guess, rather than importance or emotional attachment:

Neves vs Derby
Jota vs Pyunik
Jota vs Cardiff
Doc vs Fulham
Henry vs Bolton

In no particular order (we all know which is #1)

Jones vs Stoke

Costa vs Cardiff

Neves vs Derby

Jota vs Cardiff

Raúl vs Watford

Neves v Derby

Jota v Cardiff

These were quality! The rest are emotional goals

Ricketts V Rotherham

Jota v Leicester for the win & Nuno's celebration

Bennett v Bristol City (again for Nuno's reaction)

Zubar v West Ham is 23 March 2010, so that is in my thoughts. Carlos Alberto impressions should always score highly.

Back