• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

He will want to test himself at the top sometime (not that Arsenal are there at this point) - up to the Club to continue improving to give him that experience here rather needing to go elsewhere.

He won't get the love he has now down there.

He will want to test himself at the top sometime (not that Arsenal are there at this point) - up to the Club to continue improving to give him that experience here rather needing to go elsewhere.

He won't get the love he has now down there.

Yeah, but that'll be with an elite club, not 2019-vintage Arsenal.

Of course, the chances of them prising him away from us are minimal at best- it really isn't common for teams at the higher end of the Prem and with the finances we've got to get bullied out of keeping their manager.

Well Arsenal have a manager, Nuno is unlikely to be a popular choice with the over entitled Arsenal fan base, Nuno still is not thought of in that 'elite ' group by pundits and unlike most clubs we (Fosun) can match any wage offers from Arsenal if we wish. Throw in that I'm not so sure that Arsenal will finish above us this season and you can make a good case for us being above them for years if we get the next couple of transfer windows right and there is a fair reason to think Nuno would say no even if asked.

Why would nuno choose arsenal over us? There isnt a huge gap between us, well likely finish within 2 places of each other, neither will challenge for the top 3 spot.

This whole club is set up and built around Nuno, he has almost limitless backing from the owners and his mate Mendes, and the fans and players love him.

He's never had it so good in his entire career. It'd take a massive club to prise him away, and even then he'd probably have pause for thought.

On the scav here (and probably wrong thread) but has anyone got a couple of supporter numbers on 180 they're not using for Man City?

Long shot I know....

Remember when Nuno was linked with the Everton job and people were freaking out? I 'member

Jorge's probably had a word with a couple people to get the odds moving, Nuno gets a new contract, job done

Remember when Nuno was linked with the Everton job and people were freaking out? I 'member

Jorge's probably had a word with a couple people to get the odds moving, Nuno gets a new contract, job done

Everton then was a far more enticing prospect for someone in Nuno's position than Arsenal is now.

It's not just Nuno, it's his whole support team as well. They're building a club exactly as they want to: can't see any reason for them to leave

Thanks for the the offer its very kind of you, but I don't think they'll be any tickets left when they get to 160 on thursday

The odds were down to 6/4 yesterday according to the betting sponsor on talkshite.

Obviously betting firms want you to bet on losers so they pick a very plausible but improbable candidate to lead the market. (inferring some insider knowledge)
These firms are now so very unethical it's almost fraudulant.

If I could get 1/2 on for it not to be Nuno I'd stick a wedge on that.

It’s bollocks. Paul Merson says he is perfect for Arsenal on two Sports Saturday shows and then Skybet massively cut the odds to lay the market created by a Sky Pundit. Simple as that.

6/4 means zip in a manager market. If he goes to 1/5 I'll start worrying

Back