• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Have to say I'm finding The Athletic to be absolutely excellent. Well worth the (reduced) subscription so far.

Yep, I’d have to have a serious think of it were full price, but it’s well worth what I paid. Would be great if they could cover some other (UK) sports to similar depths.

Yep, I’d have to have a serious think of it were full price, but it’s well worth what I paid. Would be great if they could cover some other (UK) sports to similar depths.
They have plans for cricket and rugby union, but when they launched in the UK, they said it would be year 2 at the earliest as would developing their football coverage further down the pyramid.

They have plans for cricket and rugby union, but when they launched in the UK, they said it would be year 2 at the earliest as would developing their football coverage further down the pyramid.

That’s good. Those would be my two choices.

Speaking of Mendes. He was out for dinner with Nuno and RPS last night. Must be discussing transfer targets. Apparently was on the phone and FaceTime constantly (like the article says). Probably talking to Levy

Heart stopped for a brief moment at the news that Nuno Santos would be joining Mourinho's staff at Spurs.

Nothing to do with ours!

Just had a call from Wolves about the Golden Gate Lottery and they didn't even have a player phone me up...still bought a card though, as I'm a supafan.

He would have a hard job as don't take any - might be able to find a couple of paracetomol in the cupboard if really necessary!
And that Parkin is why I love you. I make a crack about someone being literal that you take literally

There is a Wolves related 'do' in Newport (Shrops) next week Wednesday 20th at 7.30. Its called Lets Talk Wolves and its featuring David Instone and special guest John McAlle (ask yer granddad). Not sure of the format or basis of it but I've usually enjoyed reading Instones Wolves stuff. Its at the Navy Club and entry is a fiver, proceeds to the Mayors charities which includes the local foodbank.

Went to this tonight, was quite entertaining, chaired by David Instone and featured Terry Wharton, John McAlle and Dave Edwards. Nice to have stories from 3 different eras.. There was a guy also who used to be Wolves secretary (can't remember his name) talking about what happens behind the scenes at the Europa league games

As the last pedantic word on this it's Espirito Santo. That's one name. Calling him "Nuno Santo" is like saying "Ryan Nett", "Connor Dy" or "Matt Herty".

Back