• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

He is overweight, regularly broken and has a scoring record in the last few campaigns that is hardly prolific. Waste of bloody time getting him for me.

I would be chuffed. He's a bloody nightmare to play against.

230114_908223010.png

He's not my cup of tea as a footballer anyway (never has been) but you look at last week's lineup and what everyone expects us to do tomorrow - we're already struggling to get Le Fondre in the team. He is a far better footballer than Holt with a far better record over the last three and a bit seasons. So if we did sign him - when on earth would he even play?

He's not my cup of tea as a footballer anyway (never has been) but you look at last week's lineup and what everyone expects us to do tomorrow - we're already struggling to get Le Fondre in the team. He is a far better footballer than Holt with a far better record over the last three and a bit seasons. So if we did sign him - when on earth would he even play?

Ken has been trying to shoehorn a target man into the 10 position ever since he came here.

Id rather we had Leon back personally.

Thought he'd retired 2 seasons ago & might as well have done. Really can't see when we would ever want to play him - bizarre

Ken has been trying to shoehorn a target man into the 10 position ever since he came here.

Id rather we had Leon back personally.
He does seem to have this obsession but I can't think of a single player he's had at Wolves who looks suited to playing off a big man. You look at the players at say Derby work around the target of Chris Martin and it's a completely different approach to anything Wolves have done under Jackett.

He does seem to have this obsession but I can't think of a single player he's had at Wolves who looks suited to playing off a big man. You look at the players at say Derby work around the target of Chris Martin and it's a completely different approach to anything Wolves have done under Jackett.

Jackett's done as a manager here now. May as well bin him immediately.

Respectfully how can you know this?

I'm happy. I don't think he's great, but he's nasty, physical and experienced. All the things we lack.

Why don't we give a player a chance?

Because he's shit? He was shit 3 years ago and it's unlikely to change in that time.

Respectfully how can you know this?

I'm happy. I don't think he's great, but he's nasty, physical and experienced. All the things we lack.

Why don't we give a player a chance?

Because we play best 4-2-3-1 so where the fuck does he fit in. Also he's 34, unfit and can't get in a side that are in league 1. It doesn't make any sense what so ever, we may as well have signed Shola Ameobi.

He cant even get into Wigan's starting line up Stu. It really is a shambles of a signing.

He cant even get into Wigan's starting line up Stu. It really is a shambles of a signing.

He's been injured apparently from the limited stuff I've read. I'm not dressing it up as a world beater Jase but I can see why we've made the signing for sure

Because we play best 4-2-3-1 so where the fuck does he fit in. Also he's 34, unfit and can't get in a side that are in league 1. It doesn't make any sense what so ever, we may as well have signed Shola Ameobi.

Hardly pulling up trees are we? Also I feel we are being out muscled and bullied. We won't be with him in the team.

It is what it is lads. I just refuse to join you all on the roof of beatties car park just yet although i respect your opinions.

We haven't been losing games because we don't have enough forwards, or because the ones we own aren't good enough. The two who've been playing are as good as anything else in the division. We didn't need another one, least of all one with Holt's skillset (I use the term loosely), it fits somewhere between Eggert Jonsson and a retired Joachim Björklund as far as bizarre Wolves signings go, and I reckon it'll go about as well as those two.

Hardly pulling up trees are we? Also I feel we are being out muscled and bullied. We won't be with him in the team.

It is what it is lads. I just refuse to join you all on the roof of beatties car park just yet although i respect your opinions.

We're not because KJ has completely lost it. We played pretty well last week when we went back to playing the formation that we play best with 1 up top and 3 behind him so i just can't see where he fits in. I don't think we have been bullied, we have been outplayed and KJ has been out thought.

He's been injured apparently from the limited stuff I've read. I'm not dressing it up as a world beater Jase but I can see why we've made the signing for sure

Granted (excuse the pun) it seems he has only been fit since the start of October but in 7 games he still hasn't been deemed worthy to start any of the last 3 or 4.

Back