• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Staggering how far we have come in just 6 seasons.

I was not in a good place at the time so I come across as an abrasive wanker.

I was right though, it was bloody awful and I saw through his drivel very, very quickly.

I was not in a good place at the time so I come across as an abrasive wanker.

I was right though, it was bloody awful and I saw through his drivel very, very quickly.
Had your back man.

What was really impressive about Saunders though was that even those that were willing to give him a chance after the Rovers game had completely given up after a few weeks.

I think it was about two weeks after we appointed him that Southampton sacked Adkins and appointed Pochettino.

Now we all know PowerPoint Nige's stock has dropped since the heady days of 2013 but he would not have relegated us, he did a very good job at Hull all things considered. I said we should immediately get him in and ditch Saunders as it was clearly never going to be any kind of answer - we'd already deliberately played for a 0-0 at either Sheff Wed or Derby, maybe even both and he was bragging about his masterplan (you know Dean, most managers prefer to try to win against teams who are below them in the table). Didn't get much support on that one.

Pretty much everyone bar Frank hated him about a month after that and the debacle against Cardiff at home.

I can't see past Henry being a Tory Brexit wanker. I'm that shallow that whatever he achieved at the club, I just think of him as a prick.

Same here TBH. Had to unfollow him on Twitter because of his political views.

Anyone else still waiting on their membership card, my boys both got theirs over a week ago. Thought they'd have sent mine across by now....

Anyone else still waiting on their membership card, my boys both got theirs over a week ago. Thought they'd have sent mine across by now....

Yeah, likewise. I assume they did the Young Wolves and STH cards first, leaving us plebs til last....

Cool, that saves me a call to the ticket office. Not going to make the first 2 games in any case.

BTW do we get loyalty points added for the Crusaders game? I'm still showing as 100.

Not that I expect to get to any games til late September as my GF is moving in - won't get chance to get to a match before then.

They won't move the points until September some time, all last season's points count for the early away games.

BTW do we get loyalty points added for the Crusaders game? I'm still showing as 100.

Not that I expect to get to any games til late September as my GF is moving in - won't get chance to get to a match before then.

Is she only moving one box over per day?

Back