• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It'll be up today so I'm told. When I know you'll know.

Well the experts have been spot on about us since Nuno took over. Struggle in the winter, Foreign types won't like the kick and rush of the Championship, Step up to the Prem will be difficult, will find it hard to keep any of their decent players

Been a horrible couple of years for Predictions

Got Talksport on... If anyone is going to break the top 6 perhaps it will be Everton. West Ham looking good too. Maybe Leicester.

Not mention of us.

Then they said we'd only spent 65m, most of which is on players already here. And perhaps the only way for Wolves to go is down.

Meh.

Big Al and Ally Mac were discussing their 'perfect line up' this morning. Basically 3 options for each position. No Wolves players mentioned, not even as options. In midfield Declan Rice shaded it over Grealish, reason being that Brazil met him yesterday on their jolly at the West Ham training ground and he seemed a nice lad!

Then Tony Gale came on, doesn't particularly fancy our chances this season but reckons West Ham have a good chance surprise surprise!

Yes, I know I shouldn't listen but I enjoy it in a ghoulish kind of way!

Yeah not sure why I bother. Well I do. I didn't have radio in my car for years and now I have one - it's either classic fm or Talksport. If there was a greebo channel I'd be all over it.

Declan Rice :icon_lol:

Good job Fred is a thing or he'd have been the worst midfielder on show at Molineux last season.

Declan Rice :icon_lol:

Good job Fred is a thing or he'd have been the worst midfielder on show at Molineux last season.

Speaking of Declan Rice, he was on the radio t'other day and came across quite well i thought, seemed very measured and articulate.
Dont think i had ever heard him interviewed before.. then again, i dont watch much off the pitch stuff.

I see the 'supa fans' on twitter are getting worked up again over Manny Singh traveling to Armenia and being in a couple of photos. We really do have some proper arseholes as fans.

I see the 'supa fans' on twitter are getting worked up again over Manny Singh traveling to Armenia and being in a couple of photos. We really do have some proper arseholes as fans.
What's their issue with him?

I see him at loads of away games.

I saw Darb and Kate Wright having a pop at him earlier. There is a reason I try and avoid the superfans on twitter, they are a right bunch of nobs. I like Manny, if other people don't they should just ignore him rather than get personal.

Met him a couple of times and he seems a nice guy. Does it really matter if he wasn't there in L1? It's just fucking nonsense.

Who gives a shit when he became a fan, he is now and he went all the way to Armenia midweek, fair play to him and the others that went,

Genuine question, why does anyone follow anyone that's not a journalist or a friend on Twitter?

In this case I saw the abuse on the replies to a wolves tweet. Being a Wolves fan I follow Wolves on twitter...

I saw it in the replies to a Wolves tweet too. I also follow Manny, though. I make a point not to follow any of the superfans but they still manage to pop up on my timeline every so often.

There are some "super-fans" on twitter who are actually a right bunch of cunts but think they are sooooooo amazing

Genuine question, why does anyone follow anyone that's not a journalist or a friend on Twitter?

Following friends is for Facebook. Twitter is really for following people with similar interest regardless of whether they are friends or not.

In this case I saw the abuse on the replies to a wolves tweet. Being a Wolves fan I follow Wolves on twitter...
So do I, but why read the replies? Seems a total waste of time and effort to me. Who gives a flying fuck what Kate Wright whoever she is thinks?

I think the same on here sometimes :)

Following friends is for Facebook. Twitter is really for following people with similar interest regardless of whether they are friends or not.
Twitter and this place is the only social media I do, but why be interested in what people you don't know have to say? From a Wolves perspective I follow the club, Spiers and Dan. Whoever becomes TimIII I'll follow them probably Why be interested in what Danks, Fielden (names I've got from here) or whoever that weirdo Darlo posted earlier think? It's just noise.

Back