• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fortunately for you all my twitter hadn't refreshed and deleted it!
8125dce25a0f2e049bdabef70655f526.jpg

Suuuuuure you hadn't just saved the picture 'for later'.

I see the 'supa fans' on twitter are getting worked up again over Manny Singh traveling to Armenia and being in a couple of photos. We really do have some proper arseholes as fans.
I find it incredibly sad that he had to ask Wolves to take down the photo of himself because of the abuse. I did have a look to see what was said, but must have blocked the bullies during a previous spat. Surely if they are being made by fans not hiding behind anonymous accounts they can be called out in person?

Most of the superfans blocked me when I took the piss out of that fucking southbank resistance wierd cunt.

Season can officialy begin, lucky socks arrived this morning!

A very fetching shade of orange, with black trim and club logo all over.

I bet none of them were even at Chorley. Fucking glory hunters.

Our segment in the MOTD opening sequence is quality.

Just for information, my supporter number is available for Everton away. Can buy from tomorrow... drop me a PM if interested

Mine is a available but I think its Tuesday before it can be used.

Gonna try get a ticket for Everton with my number. No idea how there’s so few left after 1220

has anyone had to contact Wolvestv by phone ? they took 2 £5 payments from me for the last thursday match, and the email they send is a noreply one.

Reasonable, even-handed piece on our chances this season, and the impact that European football might have. https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/aug/12/premier-league-wolves-europa-league

There is an old episode of Friends in which Ross is torn between two ladies who love him and an unsympathetic Chandler jokes about the dilemma in which his pal finds himself. “Oh, no!” he sneers sarcastically. “Two women love me. They’re both gorgeous and sexy, my wallet’s too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!” Wolves now find themselves on the horns of a similar dilemma. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this difficult time.

99% of that article was written before the weekend. It's the same nonsense "but look these teams did shit because Europa" argument that requires zero effort to churn out.

-edit- I can confidently say that because it's Glendenning basically parroting the same spiel he gave on the Guardian podcast late last week.

A big difference will be how we take it so much more seriously as a whole. So while the likes of West Ham used to dick about taking shadow squads to Astra Giurgiu, losing the first leg and then being caught in a dilemma about whether they just pie the tie off or play a proper team EVEN LATER into the season (and still losing, lolz), we played the game properly, went 4-0 up and we can do what the hell we like on Thursday.

The rhetoric is baffling when most of the teams failed to qualify. How does a few glorified pre season friendlies derail your entire season...

The rhetoric is baffling when most of the teams failed to qualify. How does a few glorified pre season friendlies derail your entire season...

Thats what I struggle to get about Burnley and how their poor season was blamed on the Europa. They were shit until December and out of Europe by the time they rocked up at Molineux in September.

Back