• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Basil Brush is in that bracket of kids' characters where you wonder why they made them be quite so much of an obnoxious cunt.

See Bunny, Bugs and Doo, Scrappy.

Might be away from the forum for a while. Just writing my article on why Brad Pitt is more attractive than Nigel Farage.

Basil Brush is in that bracket of kids' characters where you wonder why they made them be quite so much of an obnoxious cunt.

See Bunny, Bugs and Doo, Scrappy.

Hartley the Hare, Zippy the maggot

Hartley was fine...

Scrappy was a fucking monstrosity though. Ruined a great cartoon. Puppy power. Get bent.

Scrappy was a big headed pain in the arse

I liked it when I was about 9 but I tried rewatching an episode a year or so ago when I had nothing better to do. It has NOT aged well :icon_lol:

Whereas Dangermouse and Inspector Gadget are still ace.

I liked it when I was about 9 but I tried rewatching an episode a year or so ago when I had nothing better to do. It has NOT aged well :icon_lol:

Whereas Dangermouse and Inspector Gadget are still ace.

Nothing beats Chorlton and the Wheelies, Hong Kong Phooey a close second.

I never get this. Loads of you lot know me. You know how old I am. I don't even look as old as that and you talk to me about stuff that's like a decade before I was capable of taking in anything :icon_lol:

Hong Kong Phooey was 1974 FFS!

Yeah, but Mysterious Cities of Gold though...

Ulysses 31 FTW

Cities of Gold was alright. And then there was around the World With Willy Fogg.

Hong Kong Phooey and Rocky and Bullwinkle were exceptional, as was Captain Caveman

Plus - for puppet stuff you can keep your bloody Thunderbirds. Nothing was better than Star Fleet.

I never get this. Loads of you lot know me. You know how old I am. I don't even look as old as that and you talk to me about stuff that's like a decade before I was capable of taking in anything :icon_lol:

Hong Kong Phooey was 1974 FFS!

Do research, man !!!

The Beatles split up in 1970, I am sure you've heard of them ?? :)

Ulysses 31 FTW

Cities of Gold was alright. And then there was around the World With Willy Fogg.

Hong Kong Phooey and Rocky and Bullwinkle were exceptional, as was Captain Caveman

Plus - for puppet stuff you can keep your bloody Thunderbirds. Nothing was better than Star Fleet.

Star Fleet had the best character name ever, Barry Hercules.

I feel I've missed out having never watched any Sponge Bob.

I can't believe there's people moaning about it. Old or new style, it's not as if any bugger uses the seating.

Valiant attempts by Kenny to bring this thread back into line.

Back