• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Tim Nash will probably be looking to see if there is any Belgian heritage to the company,.

I was in IKEA (Bristol) and Bobby Reid was there buying a sofa....BLATANTLY!

Although, quite obviously not a cartoon,Animal Kwackers used to scare the shit out of me.

Had to Google that (too young...).
That's disturbing shit...

Bungo Rory Twang and Booze

Hold on a minute !!!!

Animal Kwackers was a weird one for me, as I loved the monkey but was scared shitless of the lion....a blue fucking lion of all things.

Banana Splits was better anyway.

One banana, two banana, three banana four...

Four bananas make a split and so do many more

LA LA LA LA-LA-LA-LA

Service was alright in NB last night. More staff and more organised

Question for folk who printed their tickets for last night.

Late last week I received another email from Wolves with a ticket attached. Didnt think anything of it and when I printed my ticket this week I used the most recent email.

Dan had the same but had already printed off the original. He then missed the start of the game as his ticket didnt work and he had to piss around getting that sorted. So did anyone else get 2 ticket emails and the original not work at the ground?

Apparently one of the black bars on the bar codes was wrong, registering as something else instead of a zero. That's why they didn't work.

Apparently one of the black bars on the bar codes was wrong, registering as something else instead of a zero. That's why they didn't work.
So given the fact they did a resend the club appear to have been aware of that before the game. Maybe should sent something out telling folk to ignore the original ticket

What’s with the bars in front of seats in the North Bank lower? Appear to have really restricted the leg room. Asked a steward who mentioned it was the rail standing. If this was the case why did everyone sit? Really uncomfortable being well over 6ft.

Well on a rant the new food concession is shite. The vegan pie really did cause havoc this morning. Would much have preferred a tray of chips which appear to have disappeared off the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back