• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Thats what I struggle to get about Burnley and how their poor season was blamed on the Europa. They were shit until December and out of Europe by the time they rocked up at Molineux in September.

They weren't going full strength in the EL either. I remember talking to you about how shit their starting XI was vs Olympiacos in the second leg, they still nearly went through and if they'd played a proper team who knows.

Like morons they were apparently playing friendlies alongside their qualifiers, why is anyone's guess.

Also a key difference is Burnley massively overachieved in finishing 7th, also in a league where those you would expect to contend for a Euro spot massively underperformed (state of Everton at the start of the season, for instance). Their xG stats were stupid. Revision to the norm and all that.

I don't think we did necessarily overperform last season, we are about the 7th best team.

Also a key difference is Burnley massively overachieved in finishing 7th, also in a league where those you would expect to contend for a Euro spot massively underperformed (state of Everton at the start of the season, for instance). Their xG stats were stupid. Revision to the norm and all that.

I don't think we did necessarily overperform last season, we are about the 7th best team.

If anything we under-performed!

You’d think that we are three games ahead fitness wise rather than been tired. You can argue that we could fade towards the end of the season, but early on you’d think it is an advantage.

Fat tub of fuck Jon Moss the man in the middle on Monday. Incidentally, he was VAR yesterday. Paul Tierney VAR.

Yeah, let's give him stick, that's going to make sure he stays 100% impartial.

Jon Moss did nothing wrong yesterday.

He is a big tub of fuck though.

Also one of those annoying people who say "oh you can't appreciate music unless it's on vinyl", get knotted, it's not 1974.

I heard some of the WM phone in this evening. The victim complex by those who don't understand the guidelines- which is different from not agreeing with them, is now beginning to grate.

The thing I read was it was accidental use of the arm, I would contest that there was as much "use" of the arm as there was "use of the window" when I smashed it with a cricket ball

Thankyousomuch

Get a moving one with volume on it and life would be approaching perfection

Me too, very nice pack.

Mine sat on my desk for the best part of a week because I thought it was a new router I was expecting. Nice surprise when I opened it just now. There's some thought gone into that. Very good PR from the club and another indication of the attention to detail that's being paid to every aspect of the operation.

Back