• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

My ego is refusing to take that personally [emoji2]
giphy.gif

Twitter and this place is the only social media I do, but why be interested in what people you don't know have to say? From a Wolves perspective I follow the club, Spiers and Dan. Whoever becomes TimIII I'll follow them probably Why be interested in what Danks, Fielden (names I've got from here) or whoever that weirdo Darlo posted earlier think? It's just noise.

Isn’t that what you are doing here?

I don't get the issue with it all.

Most of them are saying that they are only pissed off because of the way he self promotes, or how Wolves seem to latch onto him all of the time? If it was me or A.N. Other white person then it probably wouldn't even get picked up but because he is a Sikh with a bright yellow turban it seems to rub people up the wrong way.

Isn’t that what you are doing here?
No it's a discerning choice, with by and large a thoughtful posting style. Granted sometimes very by and large! I left MM a few years ago and don't read it any more, never been interested in The Wolf, Molineux Way etc nor what average Joe has to say on Twitter

All the people on Twitter who don't like him are just as big attention seekers as they claim him to be. It's just jealousy.

Again a genuine question, how do you cut the wheat from the chaff?
You unfollow or mute people. I don't see all this nonsense because I don't choose to follow any of them. And I only very briefly look through replies to Wolves stuff, so it mostly passes me by. Which is fine with me.

Met him a couple of times and he seems a nice guy. Does it really matter if he wasn't there in L1? It's just fucking nonsense.

I know someone who has met him a few times and he says the same.

As Stan says it’s pretty obvious why they act the way they do with him.

And TT I often wonder why I follow wolves fans on Twitter - majority do my head in!!

Again a genuine question, how do you cut the wheat from the chaff?

Not sure, just scroll passed it I guess. If someone is too annoying you just unfollow or block. Not really paid that much attention.

I think the interaction is better than forums are.

As for the likes of Danks, I quite enjoy winding him up and arguing with him.

I know someone who has met him a few times and he says the same.

As Stan says it’s pretty obvious why they act the way they do with him.

And TT I often wonder why I follow wolves fans on Twitter - majority do my head in!!

Met him a few times, he’s nice guy and think that’s all that matters.

If the club progress the way everyone wants them to then I guess we are going to all have to embrace new fans because that's part and parcel of where we are at.

Working in Cheadle I've met a lot of City fans who resent the new generation, but it's the reality of where we are now at.

We can all pull out our war stories, but ultimately it means the square root of f all.

So... Everyone talks about this Manny chap but not the guy in the pic with his balls out? Weird.

It’s been deleted now so we can’t see the bloke with his balls out.

Back