• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah I know, sounds like a girls bits.

Wasn't Nunoo the flying hoover thing from In The Night Garden?

Anyway, I think those shirts are shit and overpriced.

Wasn't Nunoo the flying hoover thing from In The Night Garden?

Anyway, I think those shirts are shit and overpriced.

NooNoo was from the Teletubbies

latest

I know for the two seconds every fortnight I have to hold my card, I'm going to seethe at how aesthetically displeasing it is.

what about the 10 mins when you're dishing out the other 18 cards? :icon_wink:

Doing my fantasy league team and the most selected forward is Raul. Amazing that we have come so far.

They were limited edition so maybe they've all gone now.

Am I the only one to think fuck Karl Henry today. Dicksuckers have short memories of him being one of the major players to revolt in the dressing room when we when down back to back.

Am I the only one to think fuck Karl Henry today. Dicksuckers have short memories of him being one of the major players to revolt in the dressing room when we when down back to back.

As I wasn't around for his first couple of years at the club, my first major memory of him is getting sent off against Villa (I think it was, he did a backward little kick out at someone, I think that was the game Keane got a brace against us).

I have nothing but disdain for him.

He was good for a while but I couldn't stand him towards the end. One of the major reasons why we just completely imploded and for me will go down as one of the worst (long term) captains I've seen at the club.

He pointed out behind close doors that Stale was trying to play a style with a bunch of players who couldn't do it. With hindsight I'm not sure there was a revolt more a resignation that the manager was out of his depth. The only revolting thing under Saunders was the manager

He pointed out behind close doors that Stale was trying to play a style with a bunch of players who couldn't do it. With hindsight I'm not sure there was a revolt more a resignation that the manager was out of his depth.

Goes both ways, doesn't it? Could the players not do it or did they just not want to? Remember we started that season quite well.

I can't see past Henry being a Tory Brexit wanker. I'm that shallow that whatever he achieved at the club, I just think of him as a prick.

He was good for a while but I couldn't stand him towards the end. One of the major reasons why we just completely imploded and for me will go down as one of the worst (long term) captains I've seen at the club.

Never liked him to be honest.

As I wasn't around for his first couple of years at the club, my first major memory of him is getting sent off against Villa (I think it was, he did a backward little kick out at someone, I think that was the game Keane got a brace against us).

I have nothing but disdain for him.

Ugh, that day. 2-0 up at HT and should've been more as we actually played well. Then Karl decided to backheel Albirighton (I think) in the ribs while he was on the floor and claim to the referee in his defence that he was... what... scratching the turf?! Arse. Finished 2-3.

I did actually used to really like him. It all went downhill pretty rapidly though.

Back