• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

New shiny Season Ticket Card just arrived

How's the superfan version look?
Dunno, it's not arrived yet. I'd guess it looks the same just with self-inflated importance with a side of extra condescending looks for any new fans.

Got my superfan ticket. My supporter number and barcode carved into a slab of rock.

They should have made it clearer.
7a60ebd2747df18dd78b3cf0f0c69317.jpg

19th August?!

That’s ridiculous.
As Penk has shown it was clearly shown on the day they went on sale.

As the shirt didnt exist at that point and was created due to demand I would say less than a month to make and ship to the UK is pretty decent.

As Penk has shown it was clearly shown on the day they went on sale.

As the shirt didnt exist at that point and was created due to demand I would say less than a month to make and ship to the UK is pretty decent.
Fair play. Thought it said at point of order that the delivery would be between 5-8 days. In fact, it definitely said that. Didn’t clock the bit in the screenshot above, though.

Fair play. Thought it said at point of order that the delivery would be between 5-8 days. In fact, it definitely said that. Didn’t clock the bit in the screenshot above, though.
The order confirmation does but that's just a generic email. Guess they decided it was just to much faff to create a new template for the limited edition shirt.

wolves are bleeding me dry with these £5 streams

at least I'll be able to watch the next crusaders game easily

oh man I really like that asia winners top.... looks like it's not available anymore? :(

Back