• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Confirmed reports Paddy used contactless in the ground pre match too (thanks for the beer mate!)

New development here.

Is he bankrupt now as I seem to recall this was the inevitable consequence?

Don't knock him, man's just moved from the 19th to 21st century in less than one day

If the budget stays intact for the month then progress will have been made. We shall see.

The breeze coming down Lichfield St made it tolerable, but I spent too much time out there smoking and today by lung feel like I've gone at them with a cheese grater.

Not sure if it has already been mentioned but our Assistant Manager Rui Silva is one of the favourites to take over at Sheffield Wednesday.

Already been distanced from it I believe.

See the service, food and prices getting pelters all over Twitter

The queues were a joke. I’m hopeful it’s teething problems but it was even worse than usual

Fulham away end, they have lads and lasses with backpacks full of beer attached to a tube/tap gubbins.
Wondering round taking cash and filling pints up....seemed to work pretty fast.

That can't be right, our players don't get injured because our medical team are wizards.

Fuck sake, that's shit.

Neves out 6 weeks broken rib?
It's bollocks

Head of medical Phil Hayward: "Ruben was taken to hospital as a precaution for further tests to ensure there was no significant injury to his abdomen.

“Thankfully, all the tests were clear, and he returned home later in the evening."

Our medical team are stunning. Now fixing broken bones in minutes

Back