• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Agree, no one sits down towards the back of the South Bank, apart from half-time, might as well make it safe.

This photo on that article is awesome

molineux-old.jpg

“Freedom of choice is essential – some people prefer to stand, it provides a far better atmosphere and it would be more affordable to attend than it is now

Cant see this happening, the cynic in me thinks the seats were introduced to increase prices and the new PL malarkey bullshit.
I mean we had how many serious incidents since the beginning of the football league?

“Freedom of choice is essential – some people prefer to stand, it provides a far better atmosphere and it would be more affordable to attend than it is now

Cant see this happening, the cynic in me thinks the seats were introduced to increase prices and the new PL malarkey bullshit.
I mean we had how many serious incidents since the beginning of the football league?

Rather than having Safe standing behind the goal how about Safe standing in a redeveloped Steve Bull Stand.

Rather than having Safe standing behind the goal how about Safe standing in a redeveloped Steve Bull Stand.

I Agree, bottom tier standing with seats above like the old Stoke away end.
For a start, fans that are standing on the side of the pitch wouldnt go so daft as they would behind a goal where they used to surge forward after a goal.
That said, this wouldnt happen now anyway looking at the new rail system as its very far removed from the terraces of old.

A big factor about it is knowing where everyone is on cctv, a name,a place and a number.
At least it would sort out the standers from the sitters and stop any moaning.

WolvesVerified account ‏@OfficialWolves 2h2 hours ago
Following a misleading story in a local paper, the club is clarifying its position on the so-called ‘safe standing’ issue

Current legislation does not allow for rail seating. The Club simply have a watching brief on the issue and no decisions have been made.

The Club is committed to listening to all parties involved and engaging in an evidence-based debate.

This is why the possibility of visiting Celtic’s rail seating - should it go ahead - was mentioned at Tuesday’s Fans’ Parliament meeting.

Misleading headlines are not helpful in what is a very complex, emotive and difficult issue.

Just waiting for the final tweet which kindly asks the E&S to fuck off.

Following a misleading story in a local paper, the club is clarifying its position on the so-called ‘safe standing’ issue

Current legislation does not allow for rail seating. The Club simply have a watching brief on the issue and no decisions have been made.

The Club is committed to listening to all parties involved and engaging in an evidence-based debate.

This is why the possibility of visiting Celtic’s rail seating - should it go ahead - was mentioned at Tuesday’s Fans’ Parliament meeting.

Misleading headlines are not helpful in what is a very complex, emotive and difficult issue.

Just waiting for the final tweet which kindly asks the E&S to $#@! off.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 2h2 hours ago

@BlackCatHamlet nothing misleading about our story. It's an idea Wolves are exploring, but legislation doesn't currently allow for it.

Do you know if he's been sulking off the field too?

People who watch Wolves train usually state that Kevin McDonald is the player who trains hardest and asks more questions of himself than the others. Always trying to improve everyones standards. A consummate professional.

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING | James Henry signs new two-year deal at Wolves with the option for a further year

Lee Evans is the Welsh U21 squad for the U21 game away to Denmark.

This may have been covered elsewhere, but what's happened to Wolves Fancast?

The last one was Strictly Golbourne Dancing - Fancast 6

I've been to the Fancast site and there is a newer one from 5 days ago called Never Mind the Boro. Have they just forgotten to post this to our site, or what? Anybody know?

This may have been covered elsewhere, but what's happened to Wolves Fancast?

The last one was Strictly Golbourne Dancing - Fancast 6

I've been to the Fancast site and there is a newer one from 5 days ago called Never Mind the Boro. Have they just forgotten to post this to our site, or what? Anybody know?

They are in shock/mourning after Steve Morgans announcement ;)

Back