• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've only been in Logistics for 20 or so years, never heard of them ??

Danny Batth slacking as he hasn't got his shin pads on. What kind of image is that to the kids....

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 24m24 minutes ago

Kenny Jackett plans for Jed Wallace and George Saville to play 90 mins for U21s at Fulham on Friday, then involve them in cup v Barnet.

apparently Boukari lasted 25 minutes before going off with a serious knee injury last night in match v Flum. Won 3-0 and he was playing well up till that point.

my short lived glory shot down in flames - lol

Just thought you might like to have a read...Boukari with the assist for our first goal and then gets clattered. It's just not meant to be for the lad

Just thought you might like to have a read...Boukari with the assist for our first goal and then gets clattered. It's just not meant to be for the lad

He was due to be subbed from the 30th min as well!! A few mins longer and it would have a successful comeback.

You're kidding me

Club said the plan was to give him 30-45 mins (I guess from the 30th min he would have been subbed in a suitable break in play). When you are down on your luck and all that.

I think he might have played 45 had he not got injured. Still terrible luck mind.

Ruptured patella tendon for Razak. That's another year out.

Back