• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The comments :icon_lol:

As if it's incomprehensible why we don't pick a winger/wide forward who can't cross or shoot.

Really thought he'd come on this year but just hasn't happened for him. Shame really but he'll be off soon I would think.

How old is VLP?

Has a lot of good attributes, his final ball needs massive improvement

I've said it before, his only attribute is pace, his decision making is poor and his final pass/shot is just not good/consistent enough. I would pick Henry, Ojo, Byrne, Wallace every day before him....its a toss up whether I would prefer Dave wide

He rarely uses his pace either. Slows things down then does the most pointless step overs ever. And his pace is easily managed but just getting touch tight.

He's not Walcott quick where he will run round you, so if you mark him tight he's useless.

Plus, he never makes runs inside the full back off the ball. Literally just stands on the touch line and asks for the ball into the feet. And with the ball as his feet he is fucking terrible.

van La Parra is miles better than most on here give him credit for but he's running out of chances at Wolves.

The comments :icon_lol:

As if it's incomprehensible why we don't pick a winger/wide forward who can't cross or shoot.

The best has got to be 'it's bollocks I swear he hits the line every game and gets the ball an cus Afobe is never in the box he gets the blame for a shit ball'

Ignoring the bullshit, has actually played that many games with Afobe?

He was ok when he came on vs QPR. Played one pass for Benik that normally he'd have put away with his eyes shut. However he let Ken down when he trusted him with a start at Cardiff (worst corner ever) and Preston.

Same as Ikeme let him down. Gets another go after Emi's horror show then lets in two appalling goals in successive games. I mean what is the manager supposed to do there.

Strange times for Ikeme. Not looking like playing club football any time soon, but Enyeama has just walked out and called it quits for Nigeria, so has a big opportunity there. Games against DR Congo and Cameroon

) As for Price, I have to agree with everyone else, he is far and away our best defensive/holding midfielder, after a dodgy start at the beginning of last season he improved weekly and I'm not sure why KJ can't see that. I've no issue with Coady being bought in, Price is bound to get injured/banned at some stage of the season and we are a bit light in CM imo, after Kmac, Price and Coady we are down to using Edwards which we know is not ideal.

Price started the season on the bench and didn't make a start until Sheff Weds away in December after being loaned out to Yeovil/L. Orient so I'm unsure on him making a dodgy start?

THREE televised games about to be announced.

Friday 11th December - Wolves v Forest

Thursday 17th December - Wolves v Leeds

Saturday 26th December - Wolves v Reading

ALL moved for Sky.

And that'll be a lot of happy season ticket holders. That's a total pisstake.

10 Saturday 3pms at Molineux in the whole of 2015.

I think that's appalling - and I'm not a STH. I would have liked to have gone to one of those games but can't do evening games now, and I can see a reduced timetable on public transport on the 26th (it's not a bank holiday fortunately as it's a Saturday).

No consideration whatsoever for those who attend matches. I'd be spitting fire about it if I had tickets to those games.

It is perverse that they've taken one club's entire allotment of home games in a calendar month and decided to move them all.

Oh hang on - I'm wrong. There are no trains at all on 26th December.

What time is the boxing day kick off?

Back