• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Vote result
Matt Doherty (Wolves) – 39 per cent
Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – 26 per cent
Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) – 18 per cent
James Maddison (Leicester City) – eight per cent
Sergio Aguero (Man City) – five per cent
Raheem Sterling (Man City) – four per cent

Fantastic - after a more than shaky start, he actually does appear to be a Premier League quality player!

And I didn't think I'd be typing that but credit where it's due.

That's some turnaround from Doherty from club pariah to top of the pile.

Found an interesting article on Benfica's youth system and I wondered if we are going with the same model. Could be good times for the youth system.

https://www.sidelinescouted.com/single-post/2018/10/01/Benfica-a-production-line-like-no-other

Benfica's Youth academt are absolute top of the line. There has been a lot of investment made into it. There are now plans to build a school within the academy grounds so that parents are assured their kids do not go missing school while they're playing for Benfica.

A very good model to follow!

Matt "Better than Hazard" Doherty!!

Liverpool will 100% get moved which is annoying.
Gives me a better chance of getting tickets though as the armchair fans will stay at home and watch it on TV.

Oh and if anyone has any spare tickets for Watford next home game drop me a PM. I decided too late and it's pretty much sold out now.

Was it Cyber that posted the other day that we could be living in the end times?

Matt Doherty beats Hazard and Aguero in a players' poll.

It's the sort of sentence you could type 100 times and still have trouble believing.

No offence to him but how has he beaten Hazard. Fair play Matt!

It was a fans poll. Always open to abuse I guess.

Hey lads, I just joined this forum because I haven't felt this kinda buzz since Bull. I'll introduce myself, Name is Cónal, I am a lifelong fan..never wavered. I was born in Portmarnock, Co. Dublin, roughly about 6 doors down from Stephen Ward, I even remember telling him to feck off and play with some kids his own age. Me Da coached him as a kid, nough said.
So yeah, how are ye all?
These are good times indeedy!

Welcome Patrick.

He was Leicester in their title win season wasn’t he? He also follows me on twitter for some reason!

Back