• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Watford will be without Holebas and Kasabele for their game against us through suspensions...

Hey lads, I just joined this forum because I haven't felt this kinda buzz since Bull. I'll introduce myself, Name is Cónal, I am a lifelong fan..never wavered. I was born in Portmarnock, Co. Dublin, roughly about 6 doors down from Stephen Ward, I even remember telling him to feck off and play with some kids his own age. Me Da coached him as a kid, nough said.
So yeah, how are ye all?
These are good times indeedy!

Only tenuously related to Wolves, but Julen Lopetegui is under serious fire at Madrid.

Only thing in his favour is Barca not ripping it up as usual

Coady not next in line.

Dunk called up to replace Tarkowski.

Have we got anywhere on here that shows the upcoming Sky fixtures, and when the next lot are announced?

Next lot should be announced soon. Normally 6 weeks notice of changes and we have the games up until our game v Hudds at the end of November

Next lot should be announced soon. Normally 6 weeks notice of changes and we have the games up until our game v Hudds at the end of November

Hopefully very soon - at the moment Chelsea is a midweek evening game which would need an overnight stay, but not prepared to book anything till I know that it is staying where it is scheduled at the moment

I think it will stay a Tuesday even if it's on BT or Sky (for extra forward planning the midweek game in December next season will be on Amazon Prime)

Be amazed if our games v Liverpool and Spurs stay as they are.

Yeah, saw that too. They also just sold one of their better players

Doesn't stop anyone calling for Julen's head, unfortunately. He apparently met with the president today.

I really want to know the Liverpool/Man City and Leicester games in Dec/Jan as I could be going to those.

Liverpool will 100% get moved which is annoying.

Hey lads, I just joined this forum because I haven't felt this kinda buzz since Bull. I'll introduce myself, Name is Cónal, I am a lifelong fan..never wavered. I was born in Portmarnock, Co. Dublin, roughly about 6 doors down from Stephen Ward, I even remember telling him to feck off and play with some kids his own age. Me Da coached him as a kid, nough said.
So yeah, how are ye all?
These are good times indeedy!

Welcome my friend! Enjoy the craic!

Back