• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Do you have a link please?

Can't argue with that quote about us, but don't really understand what they see in Cardiff...

I can only think that they're going down the line of "Neil Warnock plays absolutely dogshit football with dogshit results in the PL and fair play, Cardiff are excelling on both fronts"

About Cardiff:
"Verdict: a unique tactical challenge for opponents"
Lolz...

Nuno and Wolves generally about to feature on BBC2 starting right now on some MOTD show.

I don’t think they are ranking how attractive or successful the style is. I think they’re ranking how much each club has an identifiable style and how they stick to their style.

Rui and Joao saying all the right things. I think they genuinely love it here. Timbo talking about Laurie's "want to win the league" comment. A few words from Jeff. Nice interview with Nuno (if very short). Loved it.

This stuff isn't coming out of the club by accident. They really mean it. What a time to be alive.

Just watched this on catch up - a real togetherness coming over from all involved

And a desire to not just stay in there (just) but to do so much more

I enjoyed that little segment. My man crush needle just doesn't know where to point!

For me, the most striking thing was Patricio and Moutinho talking about improving as players because of Nuno's emphasis on the psychology of the game, as well as the physicality.

That's Rui Patricio and Joao Moutinho, bonafide legends of the game, talking about Nuno pushing them to the next level. That's remarkable.

Manager of the Month Nominations for September

Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Klopp
Unai Emery
Nuno

Get voting
https://www.premierleague.com/news/868772

"Your vote will be combined with those of a panel of football experts to decide the winner, which will be announced next week."

Nuno should have a decent shout at that. Pep and Emery should have beaten the teams they had. I think Klopp should win as Liverpool had the toughest fixtures and got very good results.

Hazard will win it of course, but Boly is a great CB

Just rewind two years. If someone had told you the Wolves boss and one of the club's CBs were nominated for PL manager and player of the month...

Just rewind two years. If someone had told you the Wolves boss and one of the club's CBs were nominated for PL manager and player of the month...

Of course its obvious, could have been Saunders & Dangerous !!!!

Back