• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Missed that. Did enjoy Gareth Ainsworth parading his new signings in front of the camera though, the two lads in the first team room sat in the corner made me laugh.

Did you see David Dunn call his team mate a 'pain in the arse' live on air? That's been the highlight so far with the apologies that followed by the presenters.

Missed that. Did enjoy Gareth Ainsworth parading his new signings in front of the camera though, the two lads in the first team room sat in the corner made me laugh.

Presenter currently interviewing Tom Heaton, in Tom Heaton gloves. Genius.

I didn't no, Wycombe was the first one I saw.

Oh, here's Kenny.

Very touching from Wolves. Top work.

And Ojo moreorless confirmed.

Back to the idiocy at the Boleyn Ground.

So, for us who are at work and don't have sky...What did I miss??

What happened with Wolves, missed it

So, for us who are at work and don't have sky...What did I miss??

KJ basically saying they're hoping to get Ojo in the next couple of days.

Then a couple with a young family - who lost their baby son last year - were given a treat by the club via the Wolves Wishes scheme. A trip to Chester zoo, a stay at Morgan's hotel and Blackburn tickets. Oh and Afobe gave their eldest son a pair of boots.

The young lad was well cute. Who's your favourite player? 'Fobaay'

Good job he didn't say 'Sako'. Would have been awkward.

TV gold here - Phil Brown getting his back waxed live on air.

Best to take this epic discussing to the Other Sports thread seeing as Wolves have been on.

Brilliant!! from Wolves and amazing how the parents kept it together, when i was in tears myself.

Is Kenny J really Desperate Dan, that's one hell of a chin in profile.

Permatan Marriner is reffing our game vs Hull. Don't think he has done one of our games since he sent Henry off at Arsenal and we had a quiet word with the FA.

Yes, we've not had him for 4/5 years now. I thought he was banned from having us due to his obvious bias when refereeing our games and openly being a Blues fan?
Our record with him P4 W0 D1 L3 2 red cards for us, none for opponents. Even in the draw he gave the opposition (Preston) a penalty

Back