• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

My information was also that he was informally banned. So either someone at the FA has deleted the Outlook reminder or they've told us to lump it.

My recollection is that he was fucking useless in the games where he did ref us.

Sent off Ward at Anfield because Reina ran the length of the pitch to tell him to. Sent off Henry at Arsenal because (Rosicky?) rolled around when Henry barely touched him and won the ball.

I was livid at that Ward red card. I mean it was a second yellow all day but he quite clearly wasn't going to flash the card until Reina poked his oar in.

Got his own back though the following season. One of the sweetest moments I've ever experienced as a Wolves fan.

Fuck you, Pepe.

I was livid at that Ward red card. I mean it was a second yellow all day but he quite clearly wasn't going to flash the card until Reina poked his oar in.

Wasn't he going to book someone else? and the Liverpool players went mental and Pepe ran the pitch to basically grab the ref and tell him the foul was committed by Ward

These Marriner-isms are making me cross just thinking about them. Good job I'm in the South Bank on Sunday - best place to be to shout abuse at the ref.

Also - who was the spineless goon who was in charge when we played Liverpool at home when he tried to make their wall retreat the proper distance before giving up when they wouldn't do so? That wasn't Marriner too was it?

Wasn't he going to book someone else? and the Liverpool players went mental and Pepe ran the pitch to basically grab the ref and tell him the foul was committed by Ward

Berra I think.

Also - who was the spineless goon who was in charge when we played Liverpool at home when he tried to make their wall retreat the proper distance before giving up when they wouldn't do so? That wasn't Marriner too was it?

Atkinson? 2011?

Also - who was the spineless goon who was in charge when we played Liverpool at home when he tried to make their wall retreat the proper distance before giving up when they wouldn't do so?

Fucking Torres reffed the ref!!! Bastard should have been booked 5 times in the opening 30 mins. His refusal to move when the ref asked him was winding me up something rotten

Fucking Torres reffed the ref!!! Bastard should have been booked 5 times in the opening 30 mins. His refusal to move when the ref asked him was winding me up something rotten

Who was the clown who let Fabregas ref the game down here?

That was Halsey I think

It sure was. Fabregas nearly broke Wards legs in a sliding tackle that carried on off the pitch on the billy Wright side of pitch south bank end !! Don't think he was even booked.

Then in the televised home game against Spurs that ended 3-3 he gave us a penalty for hutton handball on the line but did not send him off !!

Then dissalowed a Stearman goal for a foul on the keeper when he deliberately kept his hands by his side.

The worst ref ever and I hate him with a real passion

Foul by Hutton.

hutton2.jpg

"Not a goalscoring opportunity", despite that being the six yard line on the picture.

Plus it was an open goal IIRC. Gomes was totally out of position on the left hand side of the goal

It sure was. Fabregas nearly broke Wards legs in a sliding tackle that carried on off the pitch on the billy Wright side of pitch south bank end !! Don't think he was even booked.

Then in the televised home game against Spurs that ended 3-3 he gave us a penalty for hutton handball on the line but did not send him off !!

Then dissalowed a Stearman goal for a foul on the keeper when he deliberately kept his hands by his side.

The worst ref ever and I hate him with a real passion

The one on Stearman was unreal. He signaled that it was a foul by saying Stearman had his arms over the keeper......it was the other way round.

Foul by Hutton.

hutton2.jpg

"Not a goalscoring opportunity", despite that being the six yard line on the picture.

That was right in front of me. A rather strange interpretation of the laws of the game. Halsey was a fucking disgrace that day. Actually, he was a fucking disgrace every time he took 'charge' of a game. A total fraud of an official.

Dunne hauling down Doyle when 25 yds out and only the keeper to beat against Villa and not showing a red was another Halsey special as was giving a free kick outside the box for a foul on O'Hara which was at least a yard inside against Newcastle

Was that the James Perch one? Stone cold penalty that.

Halsey not giving Stephen Warnock the most obvious second yellow in the world, then Warnock set up their last minute winner. And also only booked Sidwell for breaking my mate Gued's leg.

Bottlejob wanker.

Back