• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Just had to check his wikipedia to make sure he wasn't the first Wolves first team player younger than one of my kids. Not quite - a few months in it. I still feel fookin ANCIENT though!

You feel ancient!!! - what about others on here (MGW is almost half the age of my eldest son!!)

Last edited:
Just found out that the first Wednesday in 3 years that I don't have my kids (they're going away for half term with their mum) is the night we play Norwich at home. Huzzah!! Not been to a midweek game in YEARS.

Just found out that the first Wednesday in 3 years that I don't have my kids (they're going away for half term with their mum) is the night we play Norwich at home. Huzzah!! Not been to a midweek game in YEARS.

Will see you there sir [emoji106]

Will see you there sir [emoji106]

Marvellous.

hobbit-drinking.gif

I think I'm blagging my brothers ticket for the Norwich match. Will be my first game for about 2 and a half years!

MEGA WEBMONG MEETUP!

Might see if I can get a ticket sorted :)

MEGA WEBMONG MEETUP!

Might see if I can get a ticket sorted :)

Likewise. Pretty sure Norwich will get the NB Upper so it'll be slightly easier to get tickets if we've got the Steve Bull Lower.

#gloryhunter :)

I'll be one of those annoying returning fans demanding to be entertained and booing them off at half time when they haven't scored 4 goals.

Normally I can't take my brothers ticket if it's available as my wife works Sat & Tues evenings so I am thrilled that this one is on a Wednesday!

I'll be one of those annoying returning fans demanding to be entertained and booing them off at half time when they haven't scored 4 goals.

Normally I can't take my brothers ticket if it's available as my wife works Sat & Tues evenings so I am thrilled that this one is on a Wednesday!

Fella, you're in for a right treat. I hope it is as exciting for you, as the villa game was for me. That was TREMENDOUS!

Does anyone know when tickets for the game against Reading on 3 March will go on general sale? I am currently looking every day, but figure there must be a more efficient way of checking than this!

Members is normally four weeks before the fixture. General sale three weeks.

Potentially nothing is going to general sale now because we have over 20k season ticket holders and over 10k members.

I used to subscribe to a ticket calendar which had all the release dates for STH, Members and General Sale. I'll try and dig out the link....

Try this - webcal://ics.ecal.com/ecal-sub/578611a3d8e912086f07239c/Wolves%20FC.ics

Reading go on general sale on the 7th Feb.

Back