• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

May well stay up there for the night or two. Any recommendations for somewhere nearby on the coast?

Whitby or, for somewhere quiet, Runswick Bay are always good... Failing that you have Saltburn or Redcar which aren't as nice but easy and regular train services to/from Boro

You know, I had to re-read that a couple of times. Here in Portugal, we normally cut words like "Stadium" a lot, so Im just too used to it.

For example, Benfica's Stadium is generally known as "Estádio da Luz", which means Stadium of Light. However, if we're going to watch a match we stay "Im going to watch a game at Luz (Light)"

:icon_biggrin:

Its never been molineux stadium....
It's Molineux grounds, stadium was introduced when we rebuilt the ground. I still.don't like Molineux Stadium

Even the Bon Jovi tickets called it Molineux Grounds. If some bouffant poseur from Noo Joisey can get it right, then there is no excuse for anyone else.

May well stay up there for the night or two. Any recommendations for somewhere nearby on the coast?

Whitby or, for somewhere quiet, Runswick Bay are always good... Failing that you have Saltburn or Redcar which aren't as nice but easy and regular train services to/from Boro

agree with whitby SSB. Nice place. Windy though!

It wasn't a criticism of you my friend, not at all. We ALL have an obligation to make sure that your trip for the Burton game is a memorable one. We will show you that our city is a wonderful place and I hope you like it as much as we do.

I'm sure! I've been wanting to go to Molineux (almost wrote with an Y again, due to the game designer Peter Molyneux I guess) for years now. I'll be staying in town for the weekend, arrive friday evening, leave on sunday afternoon. Looking to get to meet some of you guys too

I'm sure! I've been wanting to go to Molineux (almost wrote with an Y again, due to the game designer Peter Molyneux I guess) for years now. I'll be staying in town for the weekend, arrive friday evening, leave on sunday afternoon. Looking to get to meet some of you guys too

Whereabouts are you staying?

There's a good crowd from the forum that meet up before home games, you're more than welcome to join us.

Whereabouts are you staying?

There's a good crowd from the forum that meet up before home games, you're more than welcome to join us.
Me and my friend are staying in Redwings Lodge in Wolverhampton. We will be glad to join any forum group, before and after the game!

It's a good position - very close to the ground. We will advise you on where to go to meet up with the tribe for the Burton game.

Excellent news. He's a superb player already.

Great news about MGW looks very talented from what I have seen so far and will get better. Can't wait to see more of him.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Just had to check his wikipedia to make sure he wasn't the first Wolves first team player younger than one of my kids. Not quite - a few months in it. I still feel fookin ANCIENT though!

Back