• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

From Fulham onwards that'll be 6/7 on tele, with the next game being Cardiff away which I'd imagine will get switched as well.

Hull isn't on TV. Dozy fooks Wolves

It has been moved due to Hull playing Villa on the Saturday

Good to hear, only I should go to the Molineux Stadium if I were you! ;)

You know, I had to re-read that a couple of times. Here in Portugal, we normally cut words like "Stadium" a lot, so Im just too used to it.

For example, Benfica's Stadium is generally known as "Estádio da Luz", which means Stadium of Light. However, if we're going to watch a match we stay "Im going to watch a game at Luz (Light)"

:icon_biggrin:

You know, I had to re-read that a couple of times. Here in Portugal, we normally cut words like "Stadium" a lot, so Im just too used to it.

For example, Benfica's Stadium is generally known as "Estádio da Luz", which means Stadium of Light. However, if we're going to watch a match we stay "Im going to watch a game at Luz (Light)"

:icon_biggrin:

You spelled Molineux with a Y (Molyneux) thats all.

More TV Games

Villa (A) 10th March 5.30
Boro (A) 30th March 5.30 (Defeat)
Hull (H) 3rd April 7.45

Damn! I'd just quoted this and you had changed the Villa (H).... So close!

Hull’s not in TV, they’ve just moved it because of a clash with one of their other games.

Hull’s not in TV, they’ve just moved it because of a clash with one of their other games.

Yeah, I posted that as well. Initial Tweet from Wolves had Hull as a TV game and then they corrected themselves. Hull play Villa at 5.30 on the Saturday so we had to move it.

Easier for me to get to the game on the Tuesday rather than the Bank Holiday Monday so happy days

Yeah, I posted that as well. Initial Tweet from Wolves had Hull as a TV game and then they corrected themselves. Hull play Villa at 5.30 on the Saturday so we had to move it.

I missed about ten posts somehow.

The good news for you is that now that TV games have been announced you know it will be a 3pm on a Saturday game.

Yep, my travel was organized to take into account the whole weekend so I was ready for any change on the fixture. Return plane on tuesday, free cancelation hostels/hotels. At most I would lose the coach tickets de london, total 10£.

Really psyched about going!

Back