• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Tonight they’ve had their own talent contest. Jordan Graham on piano and Ryan Bennett on guitar.

Bennett mentioned in an interview earlier in the season that he plays guitar well and enjoys a sing song. Sounds like they're enjoying themselves.

Bennett mentioned in an interview earlier in the season that he plays guitar well and enjoys a sing song. Sounds like they're enjoying themselves.
Ryan Brent.

Kenny! :icon_lol:

reminds me of paddys telling me off saturday for drinking halves!

Should have told him they were 9% DIPAs and you were paying £12 per half.

corona, in nice weather, on a beach.... nothing wrong with that. not really the type of beer you'd drink in a pub or sitting in your living room.

nothing wrong with that picture at all!

Should have told him they were 9% DIPAs and you were paying £12 per half.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Not entirely sure I agree with that. Jota and Cav have had great success when occupying the half spaces between midfield/ wide players/ centre backs and when they receive the ball and lay off to Bonatini for the reverse it is often in those spaces where they have had the most success. Jota in particular running in that space is more effective, specially when Douglas is running outside of him to create 1v1's against defenders where in the main our players are superior in this division to their opponents.

I think we become a little one dimensional when we consistently move the ball wide to the over lapping full backs.

One thing I did learn from that, is Neves & Saiss have zero assists this season. I never knew that!
Yep, I also would not have thought this was the case. A very interesting observation.
I think we become a little one dimensional when we consistently move the ball wide to the over lapping full backs.
I think some opponents may have accidentally figured this recently. Possibly Nuno and co are working on this in Marbella.

This has become more apparent since we don't seem to be breaking with as much pace as before.

Willy Boly would have him

unnamed_1.jpg

unnamed_2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Back