• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I wouldn't be surprised if Fosun went big and bold, bought the land Asda is on and started a brand new build like Spurs have done.

Does mean a ground share for a season but I have no idea where that would be.
Depending on what space is available you might not need to groundshare, pretty sure Spurs original plan had them staying in their own ground the whole way through. Think they'd originally looked at building the structure of 3/4 of the new stadium, then in summer they'd knock down the adjacent stand behind the goal and play a year in a 3 sided old ground. Then the following year there should've been 3/4 of the new ground to move into whilst the rest of the old ground was knocked down and the new build completed.

Vitamin D deficiency is really common in the winter here, our whole family were tested and found to have it last winter.

Some warm weather training will hopefully do us a lot of good. And freshen us up for a tough away game up next!

Vitamin D deficiency is really common in the winter here, our whole family were tested and found to have it last winter.
I’ve read a comment this morning elsewhere that basically said “couldn’t we have given them some tablets for this and saved the money for a new striker” The internet’s brilliant!

I’ve read a comment this morning elsewhere that basically said “couldn’t we have given them some tablets for this and saved the money for a new striker” The internet’s brilliant!

There’s that one, and the one about whether they should be going away on a ‘jolly’, and why not have them running up and down terraces/mineshafts/Cannock Chase to punish them for losing a game, and letting us down again.

Vinagre just panned a little too far on his latest Instagram.

8_C4_ED179_1_E89_4_DF9_97_D2_FECC61030_E2_D.png

He should be able to afford better beer than that!

There are much more offensive Mexican beers than Corona Extra tbf.

We're about as likely to take your PTG valuations seriously as your opinions on beer Al....

We're about as likely to take your PTG valuations seriously as your opinions on beer Al....
You've never had Pacifica or Sol, then! There are some truly wretched cervezas out there. Not sure how many of them make it to Europe in the first place tho.

We get Sol over here. Which, tbf, is worse than Corona. I just really fucking hate the whole wedge of lime BS!

We get Sol over here. Which, tbf, is worse than Corona. I just really $#@!ing hate the whole wedge of lime BS!

No disagreement there! Corona is far from good, to be clear. Best cerveza, IMO, is Bohemia, which is a Mexican Pilsner! It's brilliant, if you guys get it over there.

/beerthread

Corona is fine you bunch of beer snobs...

Back