• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Who has a tattoo on their forearm? That's the bugger

Slightly better pic - Looks like Batth to me:

14374068_868997066565860_2315771929924993024_n.jpg

I think you can see Cpt armband I'm saying Batth, Murray, Ince, ....someone who played before I was born

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nice one, good detective work :tiphat:

Just been told off by my old man for not recognising Parkin haha

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Well I wasn't going to admit to not knowing who he was but same ha. I've let my friend know it's Danny BTW. He sent the pic this morning, he's a Stoke fan but he's got a half season ticket with us so I'm working on him.

He'll be over to us Full time,as soon as lambert starts working his magic

What are the chances of any Molineux redevelopment in the summer? When would a deadline be for announcing anything if they were? Particularly for anyone having weddings or functions there booked for in next few years.

Early bird will be out in around a month, so we'd need to announce it before then. Given the number of STH we now have and the likelihood of a first PL season in 5 years I'd be absolutely amazed if we did anything this Summer

What are the chances of any Molineux redevelopment in the summer? When would a deadline be for announcing anything if they were? Particularly for anyone having weddings or functions there booked for in next few years.

Won’t happen this summer. They’ll need to put in for planning permission, carry out a tender process and hire the contractors. Nowhere near enough time.

Won’t happen this summer. They’ll need to put in for planning permission, carry out a tender process and hire the contractors. Know where near enough time.

Cheers. Missed a bit of a trick really. Demand is already exceeding supply and that is only going to increase you would think (if things go to plan).

Knocking down the steve Bull will knock what, 8k off? How many STHs we got now? Will they be in a situation where they won’t be able to house everyone after factoring away fans and single tickets?

Won’t happen this summer. They’ll need to put in for planning permission, carry out a tender process and hire the contractors. Know where near enough time.
How long does planning permission last for without needing to be resubmitted Penk? I think we put in for the Steve Bull previously didn't we?

Back