• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Just bought all my Fulham tickets. Any idea why you can only buy in P2? The allocation will only be 3000 which won’t be the other 5 blocks. So who buys them?

Isn't P2 the neutral section?

Yes - can normally only buy that via the Fulham site

Not sure how many other blocks in that stand have been given to the 'official away fans' (though realistically I suspect that most of P2 will be Wolves anyway

Section P3 is also neutral, that's where my ticket is, the fact that it not available suggests how many have already been sold.

Section P3 is also neutral, that's where my ticket is, the fact that it not available suggests how many have already been sold.

Indeed, I think the away fans get just over 3000 and the segregation is put between p3/p4

There hardly any seats left in the neutral end for us, infact theres more left for the Villa Match before us.

edit.....just reading the dark side, we might be getting a larger away allocation because Fulham seem to moving people from P3 to P2 and issuing them new tickets.

Did you get on it real early then?

Yeah, back b4 christmas. Go to Fulham every year, didn't want to miss out due to increased demand from ST holders.

Just had an e mail from Fulham to say they have moved us into P2, so they must be increasing allocation for Wolves to 5 blocks including P3. Guess this must be between 4-5000. Might make members after all.

The baby boom continues. Congrats to Barry Douglas who’s announced his wife’s pregnant on Instagram.
Michal Zyro the latest to add to the list.

He announced it at the last game when he stuck the ball up his shirt tbh

3 years since the main man passed. Thanks Sir Jack

Honestly not sure, doesn't look like him.

Matt Doherty in a 2015/2015 Whathouse sponsored kit?

Back