• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Out of curiosity, anyone familiar with anywhere that stocks our shirts? More specifically this year's away - it's been sold out for a while on the official shop, thought I would ask them if they would be getting a restock but apparently not

Out of curiosity, anyone familiar with anywhere that stocks our shirts? More specifically this year's away - it's been sold out for a while on the official shop, thought I would ask them if they would be getting a restock but apparently not
Currently Wolves club shop is the only place you buy the kit from (suspect that will change when the next kit deal is sorted by Fosun as they will want it on sale outside of Wolverhampton). There won't be anymore as it changes again next season so they can't justify the pricing for a kit that will be out of date in a few months.....even if they do manage to justify it for 12 months.

We don't do third party sales anywhere.

As far as I can remember you can only get Wolves shirts from Wolves. We don't allow secondary selling, so nobody like JJB would have them.

Sold 2!! Leon must be doing up his man cave

Thought as much, cheers gents

It does seem a bit odd you can buy shirts such as Oldham from sports direct and not ours :confused-smiley-013 but as you say I'd expect that will probably change soon

Let's hope next year's designs are as good!

Just found out that the first Wednesday in 3 years that I don't have my kids (they're going away for half term with their mum) is the night we play Norwich at home. Huzzah!! Not been to a midweek game in YEARS.

Will see you there sir [emoji106]

I think I'm blagging my brothers ticket for the Norwich match. Will be my first game for about 2 and a half years!

Ticket secured - last one in the South Bank!

Aaaaand, the missus has reminded me that it's half term, I'm off work and she's gonna have her mate come over to help put the kids to bed and stay for a bottle of wine. Ergo, I'm free the whole frickin afternoon for muchos ale related shenanigans!

Ticket secured - last one in the South Bank!

Aaaaand, the missus has reminded me that it's half term, I'm off work and she's gonna have her mate come over to help put the kids to bed and stay for a bottle of wine. Ergo, I'm free the whole frickin afternoon for muchos ale related shenanigans!

How the fuck have you managed that?? I've not been in the South Bank all season!

Thought as much, cheers gents

It does seem a bit odd you can buy shirts such as Oldham from sports direct and not ours :confused-smiley-013 but as you say I'd expect that will probably change soon

Let's hope next year's designs are as good!

One thing to remember is that under the previous regime Wolves were HUGELY against third party sellers as they were concerned it would cost jobs at the Dudley Street store. That is no longer an issue, so I would be pretty confident that will change very soon.

Haven't seen any Chinese students wearing wolves shirts in Aberystwyth this term(since September) last year there were 15-20,including a big gang of them walking down the hill into town,hooted the horn on the bus and gave them a thumbs up out the window

If any of them are already football fans I don't see us suddenly displacing the teams they already support back home.

We'll see. Look at the shots of all the Leicester shirts in Malaysia two years ago.

Back